Now from next year there will be a single examination for the entrance in any Engineering collage just like IBPS.Is it good or Bad..
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think, it's a good suggestion, though I can't tell you its reason. I know only a little

Meera sandhu
It will be good to have a single entrance examination for all because students then will have to face the same paper. :whistle:
An it become easy for the student to take admission in IIT examinations also.............
This is welcome as appearing in numerous exam for similar hob is waste of time, energy and national resources.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This is welcome as appearing in numerous exam for similar hob is waste of time, energy and national resources.

Yes, of course.
Actually it helps students a lot. They need to prepare for 1 exam only. May help a lot to save time, money and of course, travelling

Meera sandhu

Yes, of course.
Actually it helps students a lot. They need to prepare for 1 exam only. May help a lot to save time, money and of course, travelling

ya previously they have to travel for giving exam many place.Like IIT,AIEEE,West bengal etc.........
I think it's good it saves time and cost as students fill only one form and only one exam.Students have to concentrate only on one exam.applications of integration
Yes it is a good try and student can concentrate on one exam and load will be less.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
If you cannot able to give answer then how you say this Decision is right.....
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.