Do you think God lives in every human being?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don`t think so, We can`t find a God in every human beings.. You better search in your mind.
Every individual have different different opinion. Some says that god exist and some says that it doesn't. I believe that god is everywhere. God has made us and God is the only one who will give us death.

Want to make each day Accountable

In my opinion God is every where on the earth.So as we pray him, he will be in us also. So we need to respect each and every creature on the earth.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

In each and every thing god exist. There is no such things in which God does not exist. Prayers are one form of connecting to God that lies within.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes.

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
This topic is being raised repeatedly in one form or the other. Now the question is made whether god exists in every huuman beings.

First, God is hypothetical and you may assume anything. Secondly, why should god exist in human beings and not in other animals. Thirdly, if god exists in all human beings, why many of them commit heinous crimes or sins without any intervention by God. Is God a mere onlooker in human beings. Fourthly, can god be found in human body by scientific tests.

All these queries need be considered while deciding on existence and residence of god.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

To me my conscience is my God and I would prefer to be guided by it!
god is there inside the living being ,within the living being ,along with him .god is everywhere.
Yes,I believe that the person who cares about others goodness ,have a helping heart ,god is present on that person.
yes, God lives in every human being that why in our puranas they ansisters said that we need to respect and pray every one

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.