The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Milk is a necessary item.We need it for many purpose.If there will be increase in milk then also milk products will also increase.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Milk is a necessary item.We need it for many purpose.If there will be increase in milk then also milk products will also increase.

Sharmishta, can you tell me what's the present milk price in your state per litre?

Meera sandhu
I want to add something to this thread....it's about Mr. Verghese Kurien,, who brought milk revolution to India. He was a Keralite.
Since kalyani has already started the topic, am just giving that thread link
http://www.boddunan.com/forum/15-current-affairs-a-latest-news/237075-india-s-milkman-passes-away.html

Meera sandhu
Very sad to listen this because,how can poor people buy the milk if they are having small children means they will get trouble.
no one cleared my doubt yet...
what's the milk prices of North india?

Meera sandhu

Depends on the variety one uses. The one I use is priced at 40 Rupees a litre. :dry: The skimmed milk will be a little lower I guess. I will confirm and then let you know soon.

Live in the present :)

Depends on the variety one uses. The one I use is priced at 40 Rupees a liter. :dry: The skimmed milk will be a little lower I guess. I will confirm and then let you know soon.

This is so high when compared with us.

ya...that's why I am also wondering.....
I think she is saying 40rs per litre....am I right Asha?

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Ashii

Depends on the variety one uses. The one I use is priced at 40 Rupees a liter. :dry: The skimmed milk will be a little lower I guess. I will confirm and then let you know soon.

yes Sandhya she is saying 40 rupees per litre. We are also having nearly this price.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Sorry for the mistake that is a childhood mistake that I find hard to overcome. :huh:

Live in the present :)

Depends on the variety one uses. The one I use is priced at 40 rupees a liter. :dry: The skimmed milk will be a little lower I guess. I will confirm and then let you know soon.

This is so high when compared with us. .

Sorry for the mistake that is a childhood mistake that I find hard to overcome. :huh:

then tell me..how will you take your weight?
In litres? :cheer:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.