The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes I also heard the news that rates of milk have been increased in mother Diary.I don't what's going to happen next. Seriously this is ridiculous to increase rates of things which are basic needs for people.Imagine for small kids of poor people what they are going to drink they will have to drink water instead of milk. :evil:
Yes I also heard the news that rates of milk have been increased in mother Diary.I don't what's going to happen next. Seriously this is ridiculous to increase rates of things which are basic needs for people.Imagine for small kids of poor people what they are going to drink they will have to drink water instead of milk. :evil:

When I came to Thrissur last year June, milk rate was 24 per litre. Now it's 32 per litre :evil:

Within 1 year, 8 rupees.......see its precentage

Meera sandhu

When I came to Thrissur last year June, milk rate was 24 per litre. Now it's 32 per litre :evil:

Even in Delhi the rates are increasing with same rate. :evil:

Its really tough to survive these days and its going to be more tough if things go like this. government should do something for public welfare not just think of collecting votes. :evil:

Even in Delhi the rates are increasing with same rate. :evil:

Its really tough to survive these days and its going to be more tough if things go like this. government should do something for public welfare not just think of collecting votes. :evil:

We use Amul milk that is 40/ per liter here and the milk available at local dairies is 35/ but they ask 'pure or mixed" pure means with lesser water while other milk is made of detergent powder etc. Choice is yours. :evil:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Nothing is pure.We won't see that what type of milk the dairy provide us.There must be mixing of all the milk.In today's world nothing can happen.Govt. makes fool of the people.

Sharmistha Banerjee
We are complaining about milk prices. But how many of us will be willing to keep a cow at our home and look after it? It's not at all easy.....Now calm farms are also decreasing, it seems!!

Owing to heavy land prices and scarcity of land, we need to utilize space very economically. Generally, people lack resources and time to maintain animals at home. It is easier to buy milk rather than keep a cow at home. Personally, I cannot even buy liquid milk daily. so, I buy milk powder or dairy whitener which I use for making tea.

Milk is more problem when you have babies. for them, you need fresh milk daily. So, I suggest that elders should avoid taking milk and thus help fighting with this problem. Then milk will become cheaper and more affordable for babies.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Increase in milk rate will affect much to the poor people.It is difficult for the poor people to survive in this world.

Sharmistha Banerjee
We are complaining about milk prices. But how many of us will be willing to keep a cow at our home and look after it? It's not at all easy.....Now calm farms are also decreasing, it seems!!

Owing to heavy land prices and scarcity of land, we need to utilize space very economically. Generally, people lack resources and time to maintain animals at home. It is easier to buy milk rather than keep a cow at home. Personally, I cannot even buy liquid milk daily. so, I buy milk powder or dairy whitener which I use for making tea.

Milk is more problem when you have babies. for them, you need fresh milk daily. So, I suggest that elders should avoid taking milk and thus help fighting with this problem. Then milk will become cheaper and more affordable for babies.

No doubt for kids milk is essential but its also good even for adults.Doctors advice to have a glass of milk at least in a day so one should not miss it but what would we do if the rates get increasing so frequently. :evil:

No doubt for kids milk is essential but its also good even for adults.Doctors advice to have a glass of milk at least in a day so one should not miss it but what would we do if the rates get increasing so frequently. :evil:

I have not taken milk for last 22 years and never missed a bit of it, neither it made any difference on me.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Milk rate is increasing for every 3 months. As they are again planning to increase milk rate in our city.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.