Holding on to anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.

Express your thoughtes on this great quote of Buddha
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9110]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Anger is worst enemy of man. This damages his thought process with all adverse consequences

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Anger is worst enemy of man. This damages his thought process with all adverse consequences

Anger an an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which its stored than to anything on which its poured.----Mark Twain.
I really loved this quote....
Yes, most of our hasty decisions are outcomes of our bad thinking or taking an action without any consequences. Mind losses its power to think when it's not in our control, but in the control of anger. That's the reason why, we repent for most of our hasty decisions.
Yet let me tell, showing anger at right person at right time at right situation is also needed

Meera sandhu
I really loved this quote....
Yes, most of our hasty decisions are outcomes of our bad thinking or taking an action without any consequences. Mind losses its power to think when it's not in our control, but in the control of anger. That's the reason why, we repent for most of our hasty decisions.
Yet let me tell, showing anger at right person at right time at right situation is also needed

Anger is a two edged knife. Wisdom lies in knowing which side has to be used and which side not.
When people are anger they dont think which side is good and which side is not good... But somehow they burst out to reduce the pressure.
Well, anger is an enemy of us. Our younger itself is an enemy to us. We react in anger some times and later we realise but by that time there will be nothing remain for us

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Friends I know about the "Inferno match" in the WWE championship. I like that. It is actually very funny.
WWE matches are full with action and anger but it is better than our practical life.
Friends I know about the "Inferno match" in the WWE championship. I like that. It is actually very funny.
WWE matches are full with action and anger but it is better than our practical life.

There is famous book known as Dante's inferno that describes hell. Anger is also a feeling that gives a feeling of hell.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

There is famous book known as Dante's inferno that describes hell. Anger is also a feeling that gives a feeling of hell.

Inferno the first part of Dantes' Divine comedy'
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.