Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Even I think the sleep of 7~8 hours in a day is enough lesser than this may be an invitation to many diseases.But these days due to lot of tensions at workplace I don't get sufficient time to sleep.But I am trying to improve it. :)

but my hubby sleeps well even in good tensions of office :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

May he has been habitual of work pressure but that's good I should also change my self. :laugh:

then you can follow his steps :laugh: :laugh:

I will try it. I know I would be successful as I can't kill my sleep I remember when I was in school/college I never used to study till late night like other students because I can't control my sleep. :laugh:
Even I think the sleep of 7~8 hours in a day is enough lesser than this may be an invitation to many diseases.But these days due to lot of tensions at workplace I don't get sufficient time to sleep.But I am trying to improve it. :)

but my hubby sleeps well even in good tensions of office :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

May he has been habitual of work pressure but that's good I should also change my self. :laugh:

I will try it. I know I would be successful as I can't kill my sleep I remember when I was in school/college I never used to study till late night like other students because I can't control my sleep. :laugh:

my hubby too...
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
But he can wake up early morning....but I cant

Meera sandhu

my hubby too...

Early at what time? :blink:

I get up at 5:45 Am daily because of my kids otherwise I get up at 6:45 AM. :)
Balance diet, Proper rest(sleep), cleaning and exercise- These four are the main things to keep ourselves fit,strong and healthy.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

my hubby too...

Early at what time? :blink:

I get up at 5:45 Am daily because of my kids otherwise I get up at 6:45 AM. :)

If he gets a small nap, he is even ready to wake up at 2 pm to drop someone at railway station

Meera sandhu
Sleeping is needed for everyone.it relaxes our body and mind.But too much of sleep is not good for health.

Sharmistha Banerjee
My teacher once said. Neend jitni badhaaoyge badh jaayegi, jitni kam karoge utni kam ho jaayegi... :) :) And that's what i follow now..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Many of them suffer from sleeping disorder.It is very important to consult a doctor.One must sleep at least 7 hours.

Sharmistha Banerjee
The person can live with out sleep for 22 days after that he will die. Every day min 6 hours is compulsory.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

The person can live with out sleep for 22 days after that he will die. Every day min 6 hours is compulsory.

22 days without sleep?? I wont be able to survive for even a couple of days. :blink:

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.