Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
sleeping is good for health and we should sleep atleast 8 hours per a day.Sleeping reduces so much of stress.
sleeping is good for health and we should sleep atleast 8 hours per a day.Sleeping reduces so much of stress.

Yes you are right sleeping is the medicine for human beings.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
We must at least sleep for seven hours a day.Sleeping keeps our mind and body relax.

Sharmistha Banerjee
A common human being sleep is 7-8 hours per day. Sleeping is good for health it keeps relax and refresh to our mind.
Even I think the sleep of 7~8 hours in a day is enough lesser than this may be an invitation to many diseases.But these days due to lot of tensions at workplace I don't get sufficient time to sleep.But I am trying to improve it. :)
we should sleep at least 6-7 hours daily. 8 hours sleep is really great, for our mind, body and eyes...

Meera sandhu
Even I think the sleep of 7~8 hours in a day is enough lesser than this may be an invitation to many diseases.But these days due to lot of tensions at workplace I don't get sufficient time to sleep.But I am trying to improve it. :)

but my hubby sleeps well even in good tensions of office :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
we should sleep at least 6-7 hours daily. 8 hours sleep is really great, for our mind, body and eyes...

If someone don't take a healthy sleep he/she will feel sleepy whole day and won't be able to concentrate on the work I have noticed it many times when I don't take a healthy sleep. :)

but my hubby sleeps well even in good tensions of office :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

May he has been habitual of work pressure but that's good I should also change my self. :laugh:

May he has been habitual of work pressure but that's good I should also change my self. :laugh:

then you can follow his steps :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.