Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
He he.. Yes may be I am sleeping little long.. But I need 7 to 8 hours of sleeping.. I don't know whether it comes under healthy one or not.

:laugh: SJ.. Now answer Sunil.. 6 to 7 hours in day!!

I think it would be health as I feel fresh whenever I take sleep of 8 hours. :laugh:
Sometimes a long sleep after a fresh bath do our mind fresh also. So when I feel tired I take a soundless sleep.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Sleep is a personal specific demand. Some people sleep for 8-9 hours at a stretch while some others find a 5-6 hours sleep sufficient. I find a six hours sound sleep perfect for myself.

I don't measure my sleep in terms of hours. I sleep a sound undisturbed sleep for 6 hours. I work for 12 hours without fatigue. I'm at the pink of my health

I am used to all kind of sleeps being a marketing professional . Therefore a sleep of 6 hours serves my purpose that's why I said it's a personal demand. I can work more than 16 hours non stop after a six hour's sleep. That may harm me on a later stage but I am not feeling any signs as yet.

Yes our body starts giving us indications whenever it needs sleep and energy... Every individual body start accepting a sleep cycle.. Its good if your body is perfect with 6 hours sleep.. :) :)

Actually this is another wide subject with scope for a long discussion as different age group, gender, in particular areas people need sleep of different duration and more pointed on quality sleep, that's true up to a great extent.However, people can shape themselves as per their own needs of sleep and still remain fit.

Egzzaccytlly...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
SJ..lol.. yes I feel fresh every time after sleep.. So no problem at all.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
SJ..lol.. yes I feel fresh every time after sleep.. So no problem at all.

Check it out after taking a sleep of 5 hours and then compare it with when you have a normal sleep. :blink:
Well, in early morning it is really hard for me to wake up by shortening the hours. And if by chance i get up early I feel sleepy at noon.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Well, in early morning it is really hard for me to wake up by shortening the hours. And if by chance i get up early I feel sleepy at noon.

Yes that's the difference one feel sleepy all the day if he/she does not take full sleep. :)

It happens with me my whole body start paining from the morning till night I get to bed. :evil:
During normal conditions one can very well do with 6 -7 hours of sleep but when you are very exhausted or have had some health problem, then the more you sleep the better for the system to recover. I have seen some people sleeping 12 hours at a stretch when they are really exhausted...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

During normal conditions one can very well do with 6 -7 hours of sleep but when you are very exhausted or have had some health problem, then the more you sleep the better for the system to recover. I have seen some people sleeping 12 hours at a stretch when they are really exhausted...

12 hours sleep only possible when stretched otherwise it is bad also to health.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

12 hours sleep only possible when stretched otherwise it is bad also to health.

I have seen many of my friends who has slept for more than 12 hours. It is really not good. This makes us little obese.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.