Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That is the good for normal human being sleeping for 7 hours more than it is dangerous for health.[/quote

6 hours of sound sleep clubbed with a disciplined life and eating styles will keep you in tip top condition
That is the good for normal human being sleeping for 7 hours more than it is dangerous for health.

No man... Who says its dangerous.. Although not considered good to have more than 7-8 but its not dangerous atlest..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Sleep is a personal specific demand. Some people sleep for 8-9 hours at a stretch while some others find a 5-6 hours sleep sufficient. I find a six hours sound sleep perfect for myself.

I don't measure my sleep in terms of hours. I sleep a sound undisturbed sleep for 6 hours. I work for 12 hours without fatigue. I'm at the pink of my health

I am used to all kind of sleeps being a marketing professional . Therefore a sleep of 6 hours serves my purpose that's why I said it's a personal demand. I can work more than 16 hours non stop after a six hour's sleep. That may harm me on a later stage but I am not feeling any signs as yet.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sleep is a personal specific demand. Some people sleep for 8-9 hours at a stretch while some others find a 5-6 hours sleep sufficient. I find a six hours sound sleep perfect for myself.

I don't measure my sleep in terms of hours. I sleep a sound undisturbed sleep for 6 hours. I work for 12 hours without fatigue. I'm at the pink of my health

I am used to all kind of sleeps being a marketing professional . Therefore a sleep of 6 hours serves my purpose that's why I said it's a personal demand. I can work more than 16 hours non stop after a six hour's sleep. That may harm me on a later stage but I am not feeling any signs as yet.

Yes our body starts giving us indications whenever it needs sleep and energy... Every individual body start accepting a sleep cycle.. Its good if your body is perfect with 6 hours sleep.. :) :)

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

Yes our body starts giving us indications whenever it needs sleep and energy... Every individual body start accepting a sleep cycle.. Its good if your body is perfect with 6 hours sleep.. :) :)

Actually this is another wide subject with scope for a long discussion as different age group, gender, in particular areas people need sleep of different duration and more pointed on quality sleep, that's true up to a great extent.However, people can shape themselves as per their own needs of sleep and still remain fit.

Thank you said by: Puneet Chhabra
Well, I can't stop my self when I really feel sleepy.. Yes more sleeping is unhealthy but it is important for sure. I used to sleep around 7 to 8 hours.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Well, I can't stop my self when I really feel sleepy.. Yes more sleeping is unhealthy but it is important for sure. I used to sleep around 7 to 8 hours.

How much hours you sleep? :blink:

I normally sleep for 6~7 hours in a day. :)

No I never sleep for more than 1/2 an hour in a day, I mostly sleep during night time that too after 2am.

He he.. Yes may be I am sleeping little long.. But I need 7 to 8 hours of sleeping.. I don't know whether it comes under healthy one or not.

:laugh: SJ.. Now answer Sunil.. 6 to 7 hours in day!!

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

No I never sleep for more than 1/2 an hour in a day, I mostly sleep during night time that too after 2am.

Sir 6-7 hours sleep is necessary and we should take rest at night to remain fit.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.