The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I too eagerly waiting for this BBL-3 Contest. Let us see who will win it. In advance ALL THE BEST to all the participents

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I too eagerly waiting for this BBL-3 Contest. Let us see who will win it. In advance ALL THE BEST to all the participents

Are you not participating Sarala in BBL-3?. :blink:

Are you not participating Sarala in BBL-3?. :blink:

Please do not discuss anything else here. We have another thread for the BBL-3 contest.

Live in the present :)
Referral bonus has been credited. Thanks admins for kind attention.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Do anyone received their cheques to who recently admin issued? I didn't receive my cheque

Do anyone received their cheques to who recently admin issued? I didn't receive my cheque

not yet.
Last month, I received my cheque on 18th.
So, am hoping I will receive the cheque by monday. :)

Meera sandhu
ok let us wait

maverick sir what about my reply.No one replied my query.I have scored 1000 points October but I did not receive any revenue.Due to technical problem most of them lost points.But this is very disappointing news.what about our hard work.And my earnings are not updated till now.And I wrote one review one week ago which result till now not updated.I have send one pm to you no reply.Hope you will solve.

Sharmistha Banerjee
maverick sir what about my reply.No one replied my query.I have scored 1000 points October but I did not receive any revenue.Due to technical problem most of them lost points.But this is very disappointing news.what about our hard work.And my earnings are not updated till now.And I wrote one review one week ago which result till now not updated.I have send one pm to you no reply.Hope you will solve.

i have also lost more than 700-800 points..
i think all members here...
have you noticed leaderboard updating your points? if not, you can also join the list of we losers :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

also, no points for posts below 50 characters. have you noticed?

Meera sandhu

i have also lost more than 700-800 points..
i think all members here...
have you noticed leaderboard updating your points? if not, you can also join the list of we losers :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

also, no points for posts below 50 characters. have you noticed?

And as luck would have it, I was most active during that time. I must have lost around 100 posts.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.