The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have a doubt about article submission......
want quick reply...
I want to provide article link to a previous article.
I am using normal editor for submitting article.....
can anyone help me?

can anyone clear my doubt please?
I want to submit that article now

Sandhya mam, you can provide your reference link by embedding inside an anchor tag. Please see below link for reference.

<a href="http://www.boddunan.com/articles/health-fitness/231-nutrition/article-name.html>Reference article name</a>

Hope it helps you....

should we change the mode to html tagging before doing so?

Yes, change to HTML mode and then you can add any html tags.

Ayyo :huh:
For a most recent submitted article, i didn't change to html tags...just used this syntax. It's an article about diabetics.
can you correct it please while approving :)

If you find any mistake/ discrepancy, you may edit again at any stage- even after publication. Recently, I found one spelling mistake in my article. This was already published. Then I removed the mistake by reedit. The article is considered as new and will be again edited. The cash also cancelled. This well again be edited and cash credit given after fresh review.

it's an approved article, pending admin's review.
Most recently I have seen admin's commends in someone else article, not to edit an approved article without admin's permission.
So, let him approve it first. If the link is not working, I will re-edit seeking his permission :)

Meera sandhu
I have a doubt about article submission......
want quick reply...
I want to provide article link to a previous article.
I am using normal editor for submitting article.....
can anyone help me?

can anyone clear my doubt please?
I want to submit that article now

Sandhya mam, you can provide your reference link by embedding inside an anchor tag. Please see below link for reference.

<a href="http://www.boddunan.com/articles/health-fitness/231-nutrition/article-name.html>Reference article name</a>

Hope it helps you....

should we change the mode to html tagging before doing so?

Yes, change to HTML mode and then you can add any html tags.

Ayyo :huh:
For a most recent submitted article, i didn't change to html tags...just used this syntax. It's an article about diabetics.
can you correct it please while approving :)

If you find any mistake/ discrepancy, you may edit again at any stage- even after publication. Recently, I found one spelling mistake in my article. This was already published. Then I removed the mistake by reedit. The article is considered as new and will be again edited. The cash also cancelled. This well again be edited and cash credit given after fresh review.

it's an approved article, pending admin's review.
Most recently I have seen admin's commends in someone else article, not to edit an approved article without admin's permission.
So, let him approve it first. If the link is not working, I will re-edit seeking his permission :)

Thank you for information. But articles are not locked for edit after approval and publication. That is why I corrected an inadvertent spelling mistake in my article. Now this has been again approved and cash re- credited. There is nothing in rules to prevent you from making corrections at any stage. But if you wish to improve your article by adding some more material and want more credit, you need inform the admin.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

actually, articles need to be locked after editor's approval. If author need to make some correction, he can seek admin's permission.
Otherwise, any author, including me can misuse this option by adding or deleting data after editor's approval as there is no log to keep track of such records. It can be misused any time before cash approval. even if a data from another site is directly copied, I doubt if admin rechecks such articles.
Hoping admin would take note of this suggestion.

Meera sandhu
actually, articles need to be locked after editor's approval. If author need to make some correction, he can seek admin's permission.
Otherwise, any author, including me can misuse this option by adding or deleting data after editor's approval as there is no log to keep track of such records. It can be misused any time before cash approval. even if a data from another site is directly copied, I doubt if admin rechecks such articles.

Once admin has already published your article and you got cash points, you will earn nothing by adding some content or even copying from other sites. so nobody will add any contents without informing. But if you just correct some spelling or grammar, you don't need extra cash. But even after a single correction, the article is considered as 'new' and again is edited and cash given afresh.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Once admin has already published your article and you got cash points, you will earn nothing by adding some content or even copying from other sites. so nobody will add any contents without informing. But if you just correct some spelling or grammar, you don't need extra cash. But even after a single correction, the article is considered as 'new' and again is edited and cash given afresh.

sir, am saying about publication of new articles....
in the time gap of editor approval and admin approval, author can edit articles.
If it's the case of published ones, no problem. Cash credits will be deducted and admin re-reviews again to give cash credits and approval

Meera sandhu

sir, am saying about publication of new articles....
in the time gap of editor approval and admin approval, author can edit articles.
If it's the case of published ones, no problem. Cash credits will be deducted and admin re-reviews again to give cash credits and approval

There is still no problem but the status goes to yellow and it goes back in the row of re-editing. In case an editor misses it, it may take that much longer time but you have the option of re-correcting your article at any stage.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Maverick sir my extra points for birthday are not added still now.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Maverick sir my extra points for birthday are not added still now.

Just send a pm to maverick and you will get your gift.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I also did not get my Birthday gift points. I have send message to boddunan support team. I have received no response.
I also did not get my Birthday gift points. I have send message to boddunan support team. I have received no response.

You can also send pm and the site will give you your points.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.