The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My referral bonus is not credited .I have sent pm several times ,once replied thet it will be credited soon and it was two months ago but still now not given.
I want to point out it to administrator through here.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I wonder why you people are still using Notepad for writing articles when the editor provides all facilities that an advanced text editor can provide. It would save time if you write and format the article directly on editor and also avoids such issues.

Ram, I am checking your account now and credit the referral bonus.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

[quote]I wonder why you people are still using Notepad for writing articles when the editor provides all facilities that an advanced text editor can provide. It would save time if you write and format the article directly on editor and also avoids such issue[/quote]
Sir I have a doubt-is it possible to check grammar and spelling in boddunan text editor?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I wonder why you people are still using Notepad for writing articles when the editor provides all facilities that an advanced text editor can provide. It would save time if you write and format the article directly on editor and also avoids such issues.

Thank you. henceforth i write my articles in the text editor
An article written by me was rejected- with the remark 'Posted from MS Word'. Though it was posted from Note pad

Some times posters misses the notepad version and posts the one copied from word pad, that is visible to editor in that case the article goes back to writer. There should not be any doubt about that. You never know when one can miss things like these.

It was pasted in NOTE PAD. From note pad to text editor, again formatting and addition of illustrations was done in the text editor of Boddunan. This i have been doing it right from my day one here. Can be re submitted?

You have two alternatives. One is to re-edit and submit. and inform admin immediately .for taking action to approve and credit cash. another option is to write another article again writing same matter a bit differently. You may choose whichever appears easier.

The second option is easier for me. Thanks once again

If you choose second option, change title also.

Yes i do that

This was happened to me also. I submitted from notepad but rejected. Again showing another remarks that there is a gap in top and bottom I am not understanding it.

When you copy text from notepad, there may be some apace left above the first line and below the last line. You can remove this empty space by 'delete' key on key board. This is simple.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Spell check and font size facilities do not appear in text editor. So, M.S. word helps in grammar and spell check. Thereafter font size is adjusted in notepad.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

[quote]I wonder why you people are still using Notepad for writing articles when the editor provides all facilities that an advanced text editor can provide. It would save time if you write and format the article directly on editor and also avoids such issue

Sir I have a doubt-is it possible to check grammar and spelling in boddunan text editor?[/quote]Yes, use the spell checker button on toolbar. No need for MS word or other programs. If you use Chrome or Firefox, the browser spell checkers can also show you about errors.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Maverick sir, when you are introducing BBL-3? Half the month has passed.

Want to make each day Accountable

today

today

Thanks sir. I was eager waiting for this BBL-3

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.