The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
All Members,
You can ask any kind of query regarding boddunan.com or any doubts like
how it works? or
From where this money comes? or
How you will get paid? or
Why only boddunan.com? or
Other information you need to know.

Moderator will definately clear your queries.

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre B)

Because of frequent power disruptions, I;m forced to save my article frequently before submission.
My question is, How many times i can save my article before submission. Is there any restriction?

There is no limit. You may save even after every sentence.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

All Members,
how it works? or

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre B)

Because of frequent power disruptions, I;m forced to save my article frequently before submission.
My question is, How many times i can save my article before submission. Is there any restriction?

no Sir,
Only 10 times in 24 hours.
Somedays before, admin told so (to avoid misuse/re-editing of published articles) . :)
Yet, don't know its present status. :)

Meera sandhu
All Members,
how it works? or

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre B)

no Sir,
Somedays before, admin told so (to avoid misuse/re-editing of published articles) . :)

This is not an issue of editing the published articles. This is about articles yet to be submitted. You may save your article any number of times with a view to save data. Normally, I save every fifteen minutes or when I feel like taking rest or switching to some other work.

All Members,
how it works? or

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre B)

no Sir,

This is not an issue of editing the published articles. This is about articles yet to be submitted. You may save your article any number of times with a view to save data. Normally, I save every fifteen minutes or when I feel like taking rest or switching to some other work.

When we are submitting articles there are two buttons save and submit when we save means our article wont be checked by editors. We must submit them so that they will check our articles.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

All Members,
how it works? or

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre B)

no Sir,

have you checked...can you use that submit button more than 10 times a day? :unsure: :unsure:

i think, it will cause problems if we try to re-edit a submitted article again and again...more than 10 times

Meera sandhu
All Members,
how it works? or

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre B)

no Sir,

When we are submitting articles there are two buttons save and submit when we save means our article wont be checked by editors. We must submit them so that they will check our articles.

There is no query about the save and submit buttons. You will submit only when you are fully satisfied. But you may need to rest or divert to some other job or there is frequent power failure. Then what you do?. This is the query. The answer is that you may save as may times as necessary.

Thank you sir for updating my status and approving the article.But where to see birthday points added.

Sharmistha Banerjee
All Members,
how it works? or

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre B)

no Sir,

have you checked...can you use that submit button more than 10 times a day? :unsure: :unsure:

i think, it will cause problems if we try to re-edit a submitted article again and again...more than 10 times

The issue is not about SUBMISSION. This is about 'save' only. You may go on writing an article even for a week without submitting. You will submit only after completion., Meanwhile you will only save. This is save only and no submission yet. You may save any times. There is nothing about submission. There is nothing about saving after submission or publication.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Thank you sir for updating my status and approving the article.But where to see birthday points added.

Dashboard->Points->Download Full Activity

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

A simple doubt
Everyone is behind posting reviews...why is it so special?, particularly places
shall we copy-paste from google for review???
is it easy to post? what's the matter?

someone please clear this doubt please B) B)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.