The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
How much points are added extra for birthday.I don't know about it.

Sharmistha Banerjee
How much points are added extra for birthday.I don't know about it.

I think it is 25 points. as birth day gift.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Ok thank you for informing me about the points.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I wrote a review of place two days ago still I could not find anywhere .It is about the place Agra and is about Taj Mahal.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I wrote a review of place two days ago still I could not find anywhere .It is about the place Agra and is about Taj Mahal.

I think admin is too busy reviewing and doing so many other things besides the review section is under his control only, so he shall do it as and when finds time. Nothing to worry.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Ya I know that they are very busy.Ok thank you for your reply.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Review on tourist destination can not be seen until it is reviewed.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes I get to know this recently that review's are now not shown until it is approved.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Can anybody tell me that how many articles i can submit in a day.? I have submitted 4 articles today. But while submitting fifth article it is showing "Save failed with the following error: Maximum of 5 articles are allowed per day. Please try again later.". now what this means.??
Can anybody tell me that how many articles i can submit in a day.? I have submitted 4 articles today. But while submitting fifth article it is showing "Save failed with the following error: Maximum of 5 articles are allowed per day. Please try again later.". now what this means.??

You can submit five in a day but every thing is according to Bodunnan server time. Try it later. The limit is distributed over 24 hours.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.