The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now no problem and continue your work Sharmistha and hope you will understand the pboblem stated by admins.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Hello I wish to state that my articles are not approved even after a gap of around 2 weeks. I am loosing my faith in Boddunan. I did not know that this site is so slow. When I complained to the Editors they told me to contact the Webmaster and they make it clear that there is nothing that they can do. I messaged the webmaster but he does not respond at all. I am planning to leave Boddunan.

Mala Jaiswar
Well I got the answer then just say what about my points which I supposed to get as my birthday points and my earnings still not updated and the review which I submitted one week ago.Disappointing thing going on with this site.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Articles published today under the new category are not opening...
are you also facing the same problem. Hoping admin will rectify the error.

Same way, aging and longevity, no way to review the articles now

Yes 404 page not found. Administration, please look into the matter

There is no problem whatsoever, please wait for a while before start posting. That was not some thing out of the world. that is common problem with any site.

i have already posted one..no time to waste :P

I am going to post 30, despite I shall be away for 2 days to tradefair. This is going to be a low pay affair.

Ok best wishes...
This time I am a bit busy with my blogs :P .
So, articles may be less

Meera sandhu
I know Sandhya ji what you told.I always look up to the leader board for the points.But still I faced problems from this site.No proper responses from the admin.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I know Sandhya ji what you told.I always look up to the leader board for the points.But still I faced problems from this site.No proper responses from the admin.

are you saying, you are not getting points now?
Just check your points and find if negative points are there. -2 for every post deletion

Meera sandhu
I checked and I also found minus point for the post deletion.But in other case also I am facing problems.I mentioned earlier in my post about those problems many times.

Sharmistha Banerjee
3 of my articles which i submitted on last Friday are approved but not submitted. I don't understand why. I notice admin online many times in boddunan. I expected him to publish but i was disappointed.

similar complaint is by others also. some times, there is delay in editing and publication. But as author we have to bear all this. There are always bottlenecks.

But way is that you go at your own pace. Write and submit articles. Do not bother much about approval and publication. When an article is rejected, do not lose heart. Remove the mistakes pointed out and resubmit. Just do not accept defeat. every article will be published if you do your own job well. Do not bother even if twenty articles are pending with editors/ admin.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

3 of my articles which i submitted on last Friday are approved but not submitted. I don't understand why. I notice admin online many times in boddunan. I expected him to publish but i was disappointed.

Even mine too got 3~4 days to get reviewed by Admin but I understand last week was a festive week so he may be busy somewhere else so lost the pace with which articles were getting approved before. :)
Hello I wish to state that my articles are not approved even after a gap of around 2 weeks. I am loosing my faith in Boddunan. I did not know that this site is so slow. When I complained to the Editors they told me to contact the Webmaster and they make it clear that there is nothing that they can do. I messaged the webmaster but he does not respond at all. I am planning to leave Boddunan.

Your problem will be soon looked into have a little more faith. :)

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.