The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello I wish to state that my articles are not approved even after a gap of around 2 weeks. I am loosing my faith in Boddunan. I did not know that this site is so slow. When I complained to the Editors they told me to contact the Webmaster and they make it clear that there is nothing that they can do. I messaged the webmaster but he does not respond at all. I am planning to leave Boddunan.
Just checked your account again and I do not find any articles for review. You must have not clicked submit button and there is no way our editors can review them even after a year.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Well I got the answer then just say what about my points which I supposed to get as my birthday points and my earnings still not updated and the review which I submitted one week ago.Disappointing thing going on with this site.
I can see your birthday points added, please check once again.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

A simple doubt
Everyone is behind posting reviews...why is it so special?, particularly places
shall we copy-paste from google for review???
is it easy to post? what's the matter?

Meera sandhu
A simple doubt
Everyone is behind posting reviews...why is it so special?, particularly places
shall we copy-paste from google for review???
is it easy to post? what's the matter?

I think it is because review helps to attract people more to our site.
Most of the people search for a particular place or particular product review. so it increase our site traffic. :S

Vinu
Mr Maverick You cannot say that I did not make you aware of this problem. I sent you a personal message to which you responded. Here is the link-

www.boddunan.com/dashboard/inbox/read.html?msgid=7083

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mala Jaiswar
All Members,
You can ask any kind of query regarding boddunan.com or any doubts like
how it works? or
From where this money comes? or
How you will get paid? or
Why only boddunan.com? or
Other information you need to know.

Moderator will definately clear your queries.

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre B)

In tune with the Administrator's suggestion, I decided to use Text editor of Boddunan for writing my articles without the intermediary MS word and Note pad. Yes, because i use chrome. i could get the 'Spell Check in The text editor. But not the font size option.
My question is, can i type with the default font size? Will it serve the purpose of Boddunan?
My question is, can i type with the default font size? Will it serve the purpose of Boddunan?
Yes, that is what needed.

Mr Maverick You cannot say that I did not make you aware of this problem. I sent you a personal message to which you responded. Here is the link-

When did I said you have not informed me about the issue?

When did I said you have not informed me about the issue?

As per your suggestions I have submitted the articles again. Please oblige.

Mala Jaiswar
All Members,
You can ask any kind of query regarding boddunan.com or any doubts like
how it works? or
From where this money comes? or
How you will get paid? or
Why only boddunan.com? or
Other information you need to know.

Moderator will definately clear your queries.

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre B)

Because of frequent power disruptions, I;m forced to save my article frequently before submission.
My question is, How many times i can save my article before submission. Is there any restriction?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.