The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I do hope that our already submitted,edited and approved articles get published soon, been taking too long this time...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I do hope that our already submitted,edited and approved articles get published soon, been taking too long this time...

one of my approved articles, submitted on Sunday is still to be published

Meera sandhu
3 of my articles which i submitted on last Friday are approved but not submitted. I don't understand why. I notice admin online many times in boddunan. I expected him to publish but i was disappointed.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

3 of my articles which i submitted on last Friday are approved but not submitted. I don't understand why. I notice admin online many times in boddunan. I expected him to publish but i was disappointed.

There is no need to pursue approval and publication. everything takes its own course of time. It is best to continue writing and not bother about editors/ admin's action to approve and publish.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

maverick sir what about my reply.No one replied my query.I have scored 1000 points October but I did not receive any revenue.Due to technical problem most of them lost points.But this is very disappointing news.what about our hard work.And my earnings are not updated till now.And I wrote one review one week ago which result till now not updated.I have send one pm to you no reply.Hope you will solve.
It is not just you but everyone else lost the points. I regret the inconvenience caused, however we cannot do anything with such technical issues. We hope such things will never occur again.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Articles published today under the new category are not opening...
are you also facing the same problem. Hoping admin will rectify the error.

Same way, aging and longevity, no way to review the articles now

Meera sandhu

Yes 404 page not found. Administration, please look into the matter

There is no problem whatsoever, please wait for a while before start posting. That was not some thing out of the world. that is common problem with any site.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

There is no problem whatsoever, please wait for a while before start posting. That was not some thing out of the world. that is common problem with any site.

i have already posted one..no time to waste :P

Meera sandhu

i have already posted one..no time to waste :P

I am going to post 30, despite I shall be away for 2 days to tradefair. This is going to be a low pay affair.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.