The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
An article written by me was rejected- with the remark 'Posted from MS Word'. Though it was posted from Note pad

Some times posters misses the notepad version and posts the one copied from word pad, that is visible to editor in that case the article goes back to writer. There should not be any doubt about that. You never know when one can miss things like these.

It was pasted in NOTE PAD. From note pad to text editor, again formatting and addition of illustrations was done in the text editor of Boddunan. This i have been doing it right from my day one here. Can be re submitted?

If the reason for rejection is as you stated- pasted from MS Word - then you sure can resubmit.

This was what i found in my status remark. "Rejected- other reasons mentioned in user notes-Rejected, Pasted from M.S. Word. "
An article written by me was rejected- with the remark 'Posted from MS Word'. Though it was posted from Note pad

Some times posters misses the notepad version and posts the one copied from word pad, that is visible to editor in that case the article goes back to writer. There should not be any doubt about that. You never know when one can miss things like these.

It was pasted in NOTE PAD. From note pad to text editor, again formatting and addition of illustrations was done in the text editor of Boddunan. This i have been doing it right from my day one here. Can be re submitted?

You have two alternatives. One is to re-edit and submit. and inform admin immediately .for taking action to approve and credit cash. another option is to write another article again writing same matter a bit differently. You may choose whichever appears easier.

The second option is easier for me. Thanks once again

You have two alternatives. One is to re-edit and submit. and inform admin immediately .for taking action to approve and credit cash. another option is to write another article again writing same matter a bit differently. You may choose whichever appears easier.

If you choose second option, change title also.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes i do that
i wrote one review four days ago and it has not been approved.If it not get approved then how will I understand that it will not be approved.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Sharmista keep Pm to Admin or Editor so that they will check and answer your doubt.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

i wrote one review four days ago and it has not been approved.If it not get approved then how will I understand that it will not be approved.

In my case, i got better help and suggestions from this platform

Yes i do that

This was happened to me also. I submitted from notepad but rejected. Again showing another remarks that there is a gap in top and bottom I am not understanding it.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Yes i do that

This was happened to me also. I submitted from notepad but rejected. Again showing another remarks that there is a gap in top and bottom I am not understanding it.

that means don't leave blank space in the starting and at the end of the article. :)

Yes i do that

that means don't leave blank space in the starting and at the end of the article. :)

Ok i don't leave that but may be something was wrong. I will keep in mind.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.