The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Can anybody tell me that how many articles i can submit in a day.? I have submitted 4 articles today. But while submitting fifth article it is showing "Save failed with the following error: Maximum of 5 articles are allowed per day. Please try again later.". now what this means.??

Amit limitation is five not four. saved or submit it is five in total.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Can anybody tell me that how many articles i can submit in a day.? I have submitted 4 articles today. But while submitting fifth article it is showing "Save failed with the following error: Maximum of 5 articles are allowed per day. Please try again later.". now what this means.??

Amit limitation is five not four. saved or submit it is five in total.

i think we can use save options upto 10. (Including save+submit).
But can't submit more than 5

Meera sandhu
An article written by me was rejected- with the remark 'Posted from MS Word'. Though it was posted from Note pad
An article written by me was rejected- with the remark 'Posted from MS Word'. Though it was posted from Note pad

Possibly, this was not formatted in Boddunan editor. Please contact Admin by using 'contact us' icon on home page.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu

Some times poster misses the notepad version and posts the one copied from word pad, that is visible to editor in that case the article goes back to writer. There should not be any doubt about that. You never know when one can miss things like these.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Possibly, this was not formatted in Boddunan editor. Please contact Admin by using 'contact us' icon on home page.

After pasting in Boddunan text editor. i formatted and placed my illustrations too. Any how i'll contact administrator. Thank you

After pasting in Boddunan text editor. i formatted and placed my illustrations too. Any how i'll contact administrator. Thank you

I think you can resubmit it after editing. no need to worry. :)

Some times posters misses the notepad version and posts the one copied from word pad, that is visible to editor in that case the article goes back to writer. There should not be any doubt about that. You never know when one can miss things like these.

It was pasted in NOTE PAD. From note pad to text editor, again formatting and addition of illustrations was done in the text editor of Boddunan. This i have been doing it right from my day one here. Can be re submitted?

Some times poster misses the notepad version and posts the one copied from word pad, that is visible to editor in that case the article goes back to writer. There should not be any doubt about that. You never know when one can miss things like these.

It was pasted in NOTE PAD. From note pad to text editor, again formatting and addition of illustrations was done in the text editor of Boddunan. This i have been doing it right from my day one here. Can be re submitted?

You have two alternatives. One is to re-edit and submit. and inform admin immediately .for taking action to approve and credit cash. another option is to write another article again writing same matter a bit differently. You may choose whichever appears easier.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Some times posters misses the notepad version and posts the one copied from word pad, that is visible to editor in that case the article goes back to writer. There should not be any doubt about that. You never know when one can miss things like these.

If the reason for rejection is as you stated- pasted from MS Word - then you sure can resubmit.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.