OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discussions on what's going on at present on all over the world. You can discuss any recent news, happenings or anything that is in the headlines.

Topics [Current Affairs & Latest News]

Congress is helpless to fight corruption in view of coalition compulsions. Congress is helpless to protect the corrupt DMK family members in view of legal compulsions. I wonder...
Monsoon has arrived in Kerala and is advancing further. This is good news for farmers and all....
hi, I hope it not new to hear sex abuse cases in daily news..and it is now turn of indian hockey womens team, where a case has been launched again videograppher by team...
Veteran actor Om Puri, who is looking forward to his up-coming film 'Khap', that deals with the issue of honour killing, says, cinema has become a business and he is not happy...
Indian cricket captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni has said that given the hectic schedule of the England series, he would not risk the fitness of his pace spearhead Zaheer Khan, who...
CHENNAI: The suburban police have arrested 14 persons who promised parents medical seats in Sri Ramachandra Medical College (SRMC) for a commission but did not deliver on the...
Facebook: Dos and Don'ts 10 commandments of Facebook London, Nov 08 (ANI): Wonder how much of personal information is fine on Facebook? Well, an expert tells you the...
All said and done I still feel that our legal system is good and has seen a lot of improvements lately. I have had to attend a civil case with regard to our family properties and...
Google has officially revealed the new Google Nexus S Android Phone, the latest in their line of Android-powered Nexus smart phoneread more
There are many who show their artistic talent by writing on walls. The Law commission in U.P has recommended that any none writing or painting wall be punished by imprisonment/...
After India is out of the World Cup race, This is the statement given my our captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni "The IPL parties after the every match took a toll on the...
Cars have just got dearer with major automobile firms, including Maruti Suzuki India, Hyundai and General Motors, increasing prices this month in order to offset rising input...
THe world cup Football Tournament is nearing. Which you think the best Finals so far ? 1) 1986 Argentina V/s West Germany (3 -2 ) 2) 1990 West Germany V/s Argentina (1-0...
Air India Express flight IX-212; from Dubai to Pune had a very nack escape on May 24 when the aircraft started losing altitude at the rate of 2000 feet per minute. :S :blink:...
With 2 billion wealth Sonia Gandhi is apparently richer than Queen Elizabeth.Coming from a middle class family Italian family she has struck gold in India , literally !...
Education or social standing does not seem to matter or make any difference when it comes to Mens attitude towards women, thats what seems to have happened between actress Preity...
The Finance ministry has now barred the government officils from travelling first class and holding meetungs in 5 star hotels with the intent of putting an end to the VIP culture...
A Trinmool MP stopped at airport with Rs. 57 lakh in bag. Who says Trinmool is different from congress. Trinmool in Bengal is the real Congress in true perspective....
The wife of domestic help Hemraj, who was murdered along with Noida teenager Aarushi Talwar in 2008, Saturday filed an application before a court here alleging that her husband...
Government bans pushmail service on security considerations. http://www.deccanherald.com/content/153598/govt-bans-nokia-pushmail-service.html