Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't think so,that our legal system is improving. :( In our town, in our relatives family case,it took 10 to 12 resolve.
Is it a good law who takes 10 to 12 years to solve our problem?

Want to make each day Accountable

I don't think so,that our legal system is improving. :( In our town, in our relatives family case,it took 10 to 12 resolve.

The property cases usually take more time. Often there are delaying tactics by parties, advocates. There is heavy arrears also in courts.

Now there are fast track courts also and period in settlement is being reduced. The number of adjournments is also being restricted. Possible, things will improve.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The property cases usually take more time. Often there are delaying tactics by parties, advocates. There is heavy arrears also in courts.

Now there are fast track courts also and period in settlement is being reduced. The number of adjournments is also being restricted. Possible, things will improve.

Exactly ! There have been many reforms in the legal system of late and one can see it happening ! We have a civil case regarding ancestral property and since 4 or 5 months I see that things have become better.In fact they have warned everyone concerned that if they fail to attend when there is a hearing continuously for 3 times the case will be finalised ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Legal system in our country is effective in its ineffectiveness. :laugh: :laugh: :unsure: :dry: :lol:

Given the sheer numbers and meddling by the ruling class, it is not easy for the legal fraternity to do full justice, but they are trying to do the best under the circumstances...

In the beginning, they do try to do things right, but ultimately they give in to the system and just go along with it!! :angry:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Legal system in our country is effective in its ineffectiveness. :laugh: :laugh: :unsure: :dry: :lol:

Given the sheer numbers and meddling by the ruling class, it is not easy for the legal fraternity to do full justice, but they are trying to do the best under the circumstances...

In the beginning, they do try to do things right, but ultimately they give in to the system and just go along with it!! :angry:

Surprisingly kalyani, I and my family have had some pleasant surprises since a few months ,after having gone through 4 years of legal battle over some ancestral property , and all because of the reforms that have come about.There is a stipulated time now for civil cases and also fewer adjournments and things do move much faster now..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Surprisingly kalyani, I and my family have had some pleasant surprises since a few months ,after having gone through 4 years of legal battle over some ancestral property , and all because of the reforms that have come about.There is a stipulated time now for civil cases and also fewer adjournments and things do move much faster now..

That is indeed a very positive scenario and I am glad that you are lucky to see better changes. For me personally, I am having quite an opposite situation, an old case pending for a long time and relief seen nowhere in the near future.

That is indeed a very positive scenario and I am glad that you are lucky to see better changes. For me personally, I am having quite an opposite situation, an old case pending for a long time and relief seen nowhere in the near future.

Do you think that it is the session courts run by state governments that are responsible for these changes ? In which case it would differ from state to state right ?

Do you think that it is the session courts run by state governments that are responsible for these changes ? In which case it would differ from state to state right ?

The judiciary up to level of High court depend to a large extent on facilities provided by state governments. The lower judiciary is not entirely independent of state government. Role of state government is thus significant. accommodation is provided to courts by state governments. Also the judges get their allowances and salary from state governments.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The judiciary up to level of High court depend to a large extent on facilities provided by state governments. The lower judiciary is not entirely independent of state government. Role of state government is thus significant. accommodation is provided to courts by state governments. Also the judges get their allowances and salary from state governments.

So, the state government does have a large say in the matter...Probably thats why the working system is different from state to state !

Yes, I think it would differ from state to state!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.