There are many who show their artistic talent by writing on walls. The Law commission in U.P has recommended that any none writing or painting wall be punished by imprisonment/ fine. Necessary amendment to penal provision is suggested.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I welcome this move as it is great nuisance apart from being a health hazard.I am particularly critical of graffiti put up by the political parties.The kind of synthetic chemicals used in the colors are a great source of pollutants for water.
This is a good move on the part of UP govt. This move should be implemented everywhere in the rest of the country too!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I agree,Kalyani.It should be implemented and enforced all over the country with all seriousness.
Kolkata is now in the grip of election fever as municipal corporation elections are days away.The voters of a particular ward irrespective of their party loyalty have forced the political parties not to deface their walls by poll graffiti.Very heart warming incident,indeed!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.