Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Molestation of women by men is not new in this country. Every day we hear such news on televisions. Even highly qualified men have been accused of such heinous acts in past. Preity Zinta has taken right steps and every woman should have such courage and confidence to take bold steps towards such kind of acts.

The law enforcing authorities should create a sense of fear and punishment in the perpetrators of the crime. This means a strict implementation of the existing laws should be in force. Criminals should not take the things for granted and do whatever they like using their social and financial standing in the society.
Education or social standing does not seem to matter or make any difference when it comes to Mens attitude towards women, thats what seems to have happened between actress Preity Zinta and her former boyfriend businessman Ness Wadia.Preity has accused Ness of abusing and molesting her...

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/don-t-want-to-harm-anyone-only-protect-myself-preity-zinta-on-complaint-against-ness-wadia-541379?pfrom=home-lateststories

I was shocked when I read this nes in the news paper 'The Times of India" today. Where does the world go?

It's a wise step taken by Preity Zinta. Nobody is above law. ness Wadia is no exception.

Is the one who makes a complaint always right? More information is needed to come to a conclusion

I agree. It is for police to investigae and find out the truth. None of the celebrities- male or female can be taken at face value.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Education or social standing does not seem to matter or make any difference when it comes to Mens attitude towards women, thats what seems to have happened between actress Preity Zinta and her former boyfriend businessman Ness Wadia.Preity has accused Ness of abusing and molesting her...

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/don-t-want-to-harm-anyone-only-protect-myself-preity-zinta-on-complaint-against-ness-wadia-541379?pfrom=home-lateststories

I was shocked when I read this nes in the news paper 'The Times of India" today. Where does the world go?

It's a wise step taken by Preity Zinta. Nobody is above law. ness Wadia is no exception.

Is the one who makes a complaint always right? More information is needed to come to a conclusion

I agree. It is for police to investigae and find out the truth. None of the celebrities- male or female can be taken at face value.

True. Let the full fledged investigation be completed.presently the investigators themselves are in a confusion. At this stage our own conclusions will further add more confusion.

True. Let the full fledged investigation be completed.presently the investigators themselves are in a confusion. At this stage our own conclusions will further add more confusion.

Today the news is that the underworld have threatened Ness's father for his son's behaviour. I have a feeling the truth will be very different after investigations are completed.

Today the news is that the underworld have threatened Ness's father for his son's behaviour. I have a feeling the truth will be very different after investigations are completed.

And i also read that there is going to be a out of court settlement

That is why we should watch rather than take sides.

That is why we should watch rather than take sides.

Agreed. I took sides earlier because the press statements and news items created a false impression. Now the picture is clear.
It seems as per one media channel report, Ness vadia wants Preity to sell shares in Kings eleven IPL team which she denied, it is not confirmed but might have been the bone of contention between two former lovers.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Nothing substantial has come out in this investigation till now. Preity Zinta will be back from the USA today. And after her reaching here police say they would record her statement.
She is saying that she is not going to sell her share and also not settle in US . She is expected to arrive tonight in India.
Thank you said by: mohan manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.