Indian cricket captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni has said that given the hectic schedule of the England series, he would not risk the fitness of his pace spearhead Zaheer Khan, who might miss the second Test at Trent Bridge starting on Friday.

"I feel with the kind of cricket we are playing it is important to get people fit and not risk someone for one individual game. We have three days but I am not 100 per cent sure he (Zaheer) will play or not," said Dhoni on Monday after India lost the first Test by 196 runs.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/channels/sport/cricket/zaheer-likely-miss-second-test-dhoni-034
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
ofcourse he is saying this for the sake of zaheer so that he can be fit for the next time matches.
So India is going to miss the services of the great bowler in the second test match too...Let's hope for the best.
I think it's better to field a replacement than including a player who is not fit! A great blow to India's chances!
The great bowler, Wasim Akram, has suggested for Balaji as he could really swing the ball and he said that he spend a few weeks with him during the IPL session with Kolkata Night Riders....
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.