Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But still am learning more and more for a better earning too.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

But some people work fulltime to earn money and they even survice on online money

It is not a big target to earn 50,000 per month online. If you are fully dedicated and have enough knowledge, earning minimum 1000 per day is not a big task.....
I want to reach that level after 1 year. That's my target and present aim of life :)
Let me start with boddunan. I think, this site is lucky for me. :)
bodd.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
So it will take almost 2 months to receive our cheque. isn't it? :(
Ok

So what is the hurry, I shall make the limit higher some thing like 5000/ so this does not take time every time. Waiting for once shall be better. ;)

I want in a hurry...because everyone around me believe internet money is a fake and I want to break their myth as early as possible. :P

I had received 5 cheques from this site.This is not a fake site.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
But some people work fulltime to earn money and they even survice on online money

It is not a big target to earn 50,000 per month online. If you are fully dedicated and have enough knowledge, earning minimum 1000 per day is not a big task.....
I want to reach that level after 1 year. That's my target and present aim of life :)
Let me start with boddunan. I think, this site is lucky for me. :)

I know earning online is easy for those who know how to earn from these sites and difficult for those who don't know. :)

I am in to these sites since last 10~11 months but as i don't devote or focus much on earnings that's the reason i don't earn much.If i start concentrating only on earnings i know i can earn better.Moreover presently because i have a regular offline job i am not able to give much of the time on net. :)

I know you will earn 1000 Rs/day soon as its not that difficult.I alwayss beleive on "Where there is a will there is way.". :)

All the best. :)
Yes, there are plenty sites online for earning money. we need to check the article whether it is scam or not. There is one tip for that is

just type the site name and scam word in google. then we can know whether the site is scam or not by the article writen by anyone it as a scam

Can you make it clear?

Visit my blogs:

So it will take almost 2 months to receive our cheque. isn't it? :(
Ok

So what is the hurry, I shall make the limit higher some thing like 5000/ so this does not take time every time. Waiting for once shall be better. ;)

I want in a hurry...because everyone around me believe internet money is a fake and I want to break their myth as early as possible. :P

I had received 5 cheques from this site.This is not a fake site.

You are absolutely right,Abid! We are here long enough to speak for authenticity of this site.It's more than genuine and those who have genuine interest in its activities -rewards are assured - may be not as much as one expects but more importantly we must deserve before we desire!!
When I signed in I never expected that I will get money from here.I came to improve my writing skills and to have some pocket money only.Now I feel surprise to know that I earned more than 8000 rupees from here!!!!
ayyo_2012-03-01.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Visit my blogs:

Abid, suppose see there is a money earning site name paisalive.

I tried to make money through it before i join boddunan. but they have cheated me. by removing some of the cash credits and they sent a message that i need to work out the coming mails and they take more months to check whether the mail i created are genuine or not or referals are genuine or not. than again i did the work again they did the same thing. this means it is a scam site. they just need people to click their ads , so they making people to click their ads and they are making money for themselves. So this is one kind of cheating and most of the people who are interested in earning online are been cheated like me. they do alot of work and gain nothing.

I want to suggest a tip for the people who are interested in earning online.

As I got cheated many people like me also got cheated. So some of them may feel that others should not get cheated as they go cheated. so they will write an article about that site. that is scam site.

If any new person is trying to earn money online and searching for the earning sites then they may come across paisalive. and they may try it. SO its better to check whether the site is genuine or not by typing the site +scam in the google.for example : paisalive+scam.
If we give this keyword in google then any article which is written that this site is scam will appear. so when we read that article we can know this site si scammed one. and then we will be saved. so there is no wastage of time, money and energy of us by geting cheated by working that scamed sites.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

When I signed in I never expected that I will get money from here.I came to improve my writing skills and to have some pocket money only.Now I feel surprise to know that I earned more than 8000 rupees from here!!!!

Yes,I too earned a fair amount by remaining active a bit spasmodically! What is important is that it gives just not money but valuable learning experiences with forum - that rocks so much that even an earthquake becomes its shadow!!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5800]}
Abid, suppose see there is a money earning site name paisalive.

I tried to make money through it before i join boddunan. but they have cheated me. by removing some of the cash credits and they sent a message that i need to work out the coming mails and they take more months to check whether the mail i created are genuine or not or referals are genuine or not. than again i did the work again they did the same thing. this means it is a scam site. they just need people to click their ads , so they making people to click their ads and they are making money for themselves. So this is one kind of cheating and most of the people who are interested in earning online are been cheated like me. they do alot of work and gain nothing.

I want to suggest a tip for the people who are interested in earning online.

As I got cheated many people like me also got cheated. So some of them may feel that others should not get cheated as they go cheated. so they will write an article about that site. that is scam site.

If any new person is trying to earn money online and searching for the earning sites then they may come across paisalive. and they may try it. SO its better to check whether the site is genuine or not by typing the site +scam in the google.for example : paisalive+scam.
If we give this keyword in google then any article which is written that this site is scam will appear. so when we read that article we can know this site si scammed one. and then we will be saved. so there is no wastage of time, money and energy of us by geting cheated by working that scamed sites.

That's right Sarala as a beginner its important that one must double check that the site he is going to join is LEGIT or not.It happens many time that we think a particular site a legit and it turns out to be a scam.I too had registered on PAISALIVE but that i did it for few days and i came to know through articles that it is fake then too i continued my work there.But after lot of efforts when i could not reached to the threshold i stopped it and realized it that it may be scam and i discontinued and today also i don't know if it is legit or not :unsure: but i left it. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.