Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
sandhya, They will take one month to send the cheque as they maintain records separately on every member itseems. So they need to do lot of formalities. So to complete all this work they take one month time.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

sandhya, They will take one month to send the cheque as they maintain records separately on every member itseems. So they need to do lot of formalities. So to complete all this work they take one month time.
Suppose today I complete 1500cash credits think, then they will update about the cheque in the site in 5 days, then next after 4 weeks we will receive the cheque

I want in a hurry...because everyone around me believe internet money is a fake and I want to break their myth as early as possible. :P

I too working so hard for the same as my friends and relatives are not believing... Hope i will receive my 1st check within 1-2 months... :)

Vinu
Sandhya no doubt several sites there are fake and its really hard to beleive any sites these. :(

I also used to think like you till i got my first 1st payment from one of site though the earnings from online sites are low as i hae earned just $80 in 11 months but still there is satisfaction that i earned something for interacting with people. :)
Wow sanjeev, can you tell us how you earned $80. I mean what work you did at online?

It was a discussion forum.

But it was $80 in 10~11 Months. :laugh:

Do you still feel that it is good?I don't think it is. :)
Sandhya no doubt several sites there are fake and its really hard to beleive any sites these. :(

I also used to think like you till i got my first 1st payment from one of site though the earnings from online sites are low as i hae earned just $80 in 11 months but still there is satisfaction that i earned something for interacting with people. :)

Also writing something online will bring us more self confidence and the feeling that, we have earned through our words. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
It was a discussion forum.

But it was $80 in 10~11 Months. :laugh:

Do you still feel that it is good?I don't think it is. :)

80$ in 10-11 months !! :woohoo:
I thinks its a waste of time doing that work for such a long time..

Vinu
@ vinodh:That's the reason i don't try hard these days to earn online money i just take it as fun and never take it as a job though i like to earn some extra money and who else on this earth won't like to have some extra money. :)
@ vinodh:That's the reason i don't try hard these days to earn online money i just take it as fun and never take it as a job though i like to earn some extra money and who else on this earth won't like to have some extra money. :)

you are correct, we have to work online just for fun and make some extra money..

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.