Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congrats Ram for getting the payment. :)

I will buy new clothes to my kids :) when i will get the first cheque but think it will take an year for me to reach there..hehehe.... :laugh:

A year!!! Ask Sandhya for some tips to shorten it to a month!!! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5849]}
sanjeev it is not that tough to get the cheque takes one year. Simple time utilization and technique of work will your cheque receive in few months.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I was not able to open this site till now......(hours passed). :silly: :ohmy:
Do you people also have the same experience?

Meera sandhu

Me too experience the same problem for part 2 hours. :huh: :s

Vinu

Me too experience the same problem for part 2 hours. :huh: :s

But we can see many posts before half hour and 1 hour. I think, problem was in Southern states only. But can't find why :silly:

Meera sandhu
How many days will it take to get my cheque in hands...no one replied. One month more???

Meera sandhu
Sandhya, I am also from southern state. But for me site has been worked well.

Coming to your cheque, It has been issued today or yesterday I guess. So it take 4 weeks to reach your hand. So keep working for the next cheque and keep waiting for first cheque

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

So..'Thodaa sa intezaar'...yet, a sweet one :)
OK.

Meera sandhu
I working for past 5 months but not yet reach the 1500 marks. i have to work hard.

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
How many days will it take to get my cheque in hands...no one replied. One month more???

@ Sandhya I think they said it 4 weeks.

@ sarala oh yes time utilisation is important factor moreover one must know what to do to earn effectively. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.