Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes, you right sanjeev, one must know to earn effectively. So for earning effectively we should plan in a very effective manner

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes, you right sanjeev, one must know to earn effectively. So for earning effectively we should plan in a very effective manner

That's right Sarala but i am not able to plan it :( .can you give some useful tips to get some extra earnings through online sites. :)
Ya, boddunan is certainly not fake. And i hope they pay with a multi city check otherwise the bank will deduck money for outstation checks.
use every minutes you be leisure or keep a target that per day you will gain a specific number of points or everyday write an article of 1000 words.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

use every minutes you be leisure or keep a target that per day you will gain a specific number of points or everyday write an article of 1000 words.

Sarala i don't have good writing skills though i am trying to develop it. :) Hope forums like this will help me to develop.I know article writing is a good method to earn some money through various sites. :)

Suppose the article is less than 1000 words, would it not attract any cash credit. I read in FAQ that the accept any thing over 300 words, may be they pay lesser for that. Is that right?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Suppose the article is less than 1000 words, would it not attract any cash credit. I read in FAQ that the accept any thing over 300 words, may be they pay lesser for that. Is that right?

Hey Suny do you count words when you write articles? :)

I think they have mentioned in FAQs they accept articles more than 300 words. :)
Today some problem was in site,so can't do anything.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Hey Suny do you count words when you write articles? :)

I think they have mentioned in FAQs they accept articles more than 300 words. :)

Are you serious? MS word counts them while you check for correction or spell check. Therefore, one must use word for writing although I am confused as they say here that we must write on notepad. So I transfer it to notepad after writing on MS word.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

[quote]
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
sunil wrote:
sarala wrote:

Hey Suny do you count words when you write articles?

I think they have mentioned in FAQs they accept articles more than 300 words.

Are you serious? MS word counts them while you check for correction or spell check. Therefore, one must use word for writing although I am confused as they say here that we must write on notepad. So I transfer it to notepad after writing on MS word.[/quote]
Yes I do the same otherwise it may be some problem when inserting in site.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.