What could be the cause of several death of infants at hospitals in Kolkata?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think this may be of several reasons like less talented doctors,unclean surroundings,etc.
due to infection or due to careless doctors.
It is an open and shut case of plain negligence! No other reason.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The reasons are too many! The state which was ruled by the Leftists for the last 35 years effectively destroyed two important fields in which West Bengal a very important place in India.Things reached such a point that D-category employees were allowed to dictate terms with superintendents of hospital.District and block-level hospital were made such dreaded placed even animals dread to visit them! Hopefully things are changing under the new regime!
Why you people just blaming doctors, There are so many reason that we can`t get treatment in additional PHC level hospital....
Least facilities and equipment, lack of personal care and poor quality of medicines are few notable reasons.Apart from it, the entire team's carelessness can only lead to such a huge death toll.

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
Poor level of management in hospitals and a lot of negligence on the part of doctors and nurses are responsible for such a dreadful circumstances....
I attribute it to the revolutionary mistakes committed by the Leftist leaders who made almost treated the hospitals as factories and the medical staff as factory workers and the result is for all to see!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.