Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No one will surely approve such relation ships ,if such relation ships exist then they will be maintained secretly. As in i heart an actor and actress in of the film industry has such relation ship.

One Advani had live in relation with Rajesh Khanna. Now she is totally discarded and the lawfully wedded wife Dimple is so close even though she was away from Rajesh Khanna. This explains enough the hazards of live in relation. The main hazard is that live in relation is not socially recognized.

That's the doubt I asked to clear in Rajesh Khanna Thread...
It's Anju Mahendra.....
Were they married or not?

Meera sandhu
No one will surely approve such relation ships ,if such relation ships exist then they will be maintained secretly. As in i heart an actor and actress in of the film industry has such relation ship.

One Advani had live in relation with Rajesh Khanna. Now she is totally discarded and the lawfully wedded wife Dimple is so close even though she was away from Rajesh Khanna. This explains enough the hazards of live in relation. The main hazard is that live in relation is not socially recognized.

It's Anju Mahendra.....

This is some Adwani. She has initiated action for share in property of Rajesh Khanna. At the time of last rites,Dimple did not allow her even to sit in the van saying that only family members could enter.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It's Anju Mahendra.....

This is some Adwani. She has initiated action for share in property of Rajesh Khanna. At the time of last rites,Dimple did not allow her even to sit in the van saying that only family members could enter.

It's not in Wikipedia.... :blink: :blink:
Let me search google to get more information

Meera sandhu

It's Anju Mahendra.....

She is Anita Adwani. Here is link:

http://in.omg.yahoo.com/news/rajesh-khanna-s-live-in-partner-sends-legal-notice-to-his-family-members.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

It's Anju Mahendra.....

http://in.omg.yahoo.com/news/rajesh-khanna-s-live-in-partner-sends-legal-notice-to-his-family-members.html

But I think, she was not in a relationship with Khanna, when he married Dimple. Am I right sir?

It happened only after Dimple left him. Isn't it??? Till now, Rajesh Khanna and Dimple are not legally separated. If so, will Anita get benefits????

Meera sandhu

It's Anju Mahendra.....

But I think, she was not in a relationship with Khanna, when he married Dimple. Am I right sir?

It happened only after Dimple left him. Isn't it??? Till now, Rajesh Khanna and Dimple are not legally separated. If so, will Anita get benefits????

He was having an affair with Anju Mahendru when he suddenly broke it off and married Dimple, After Dimple left, he was in relationship with Tina Munim, now Ambani!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Did he married Anju??
I think, he has married Dimple only...that also before, her first film released.
She returned to industry only 10 years later, with Saagar.

Meera sandhu
If we talk about Film Stars relationship and Normal Person relationship, then it is huge difference. Isn't it?

Want to make each day Accountable

If we talk about Film Stars relationship and Normal Person relationship, then it is huge difference. Isn't it?

Yes, of course....a big yes from me.
Let us talk about common people :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Now in this generation, people stopped giving value to the relations, they only think of money.

and coming to this living relation ship. this will never work out. It is not legal thing according to the constitution. No one will encourage such thing

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.