Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is very dangerous culture. People are escaping from their responsibilities. :sick: :sick: :angry:

Not really able to understand what you mean to imply. Mary, when you reply to any post, make sure you clearly say what you mean, it is very difficult to decipher most of your posts! :blink:

What can be dangerous in such relationships any more than the evil practices we pass off in the name of our culture?? Burning brides for dowry in legitimate marriages? Aren't they more dangerous than anything else?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I think the decision of living in together lies completely on the individual but one should only go with the step if his/her parents approve of it as ultimately it is the society you have to live in and must adopt a living that is cultured enough.

Live in the present :)
I think the decision of living in together lies completely on the individual but one should only go with the step if his/her parents approve of it as ultimately it is the society you have to live in and must adopt a living that is cultured enough.

Of you go by parents', relatives', society's views, live in relation is not feasible. This is like a thief seeking permission from police for theft.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Of you go by parents', relatives', society's views, live in relation is not feasible. This is like a thief seeking permission from police for theft.

There are many who approve and are fast adopting the western culture. Though its still a hush hush topic in the society but some parents do allow their kids after they are engaged or are sure that their child will ultimately marry the live in partner.

Live in the present :)
There is no question of anyone approving or not approving a personal issue ! Living together is one such issue and it is best left to the individuals concerned to sort it out...They have to take responsibility for their actions ! And, India has always had such relationships right from the vedic times - only it was termed differently and done in a stealthy manner.At least now people are open about it and go about it in a more organised manner...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There is no question of anyone approving or not approving a personal issue ! Living together is one such issue and it is best left to the individuals concerned to sort it out...They have to take responsibility for their actions ! And, India has always had such relationships right from the vedic times - only it was termed differently and done in a stealthy manner.At least now people are open about it and go about it in a more organised manner...

That is what I have been maintaining all the time! We follow a lot of practices that can hardly be termed as good or cultured, in the name of various rites, in the institution of marriages and yet we turn quite prim and proper upon the mention of something like live-in relations, I think it is all absurd! Let people who live in such relationships take the decision of what they want and how they want to live! Not for us to make!

That is what I have been maintaining all the time! We follow a lot of practices that can hardly be termed as good or cultured, in the name of various rites, in the institution of marriages and yet we turn quite prim and proper upon the mention of something like live-in relations, I think it is all absurd! Let people who live in such relationships take the decision of what they want and how they want to live! Not for us to make!

Exactly ! The institution of marriage in itself is full of loopholes and women are the worst sufferers and yet when a woman sees another woman doing things differently and being able to take independent decisions she is termed as being Characterless ? I wonder what that term really means ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Exactly ! The institution of marriage in itself is full of loopholes and women are the worst sufferers and yet when a woman sees another woman doing things differently and being able to take independent decisions she is termed as being Characterless ? I wonder what that term really means ?

Well, the word character has actually lost its meaning or has been twisted as per the user's convenience! A good character means integrity, honesty, sincerity and etc. etc. but such people judge others' characters by their proximity or relationship with people of opposite sex! :blink: And what such women fail to see the obvious that while they are busy judging other women or girls, their husbands and boyfriends may be engaged eying other girls lecherously!!! :unsure:

Living together with good understanding wont be another problem when there is clashes between them the relation will be break.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Living together with good understanding wont be another problem when there is clashes between them the relation will be break.

That happens in properly arranged marriages as well.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.