Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now a days , the thinking of youngster is changing. They want to live their life with out any constrain .From their point of view it is ok. Getting married , after if the marriage won't work properly then they have two choice one is adjusting other is divorce. Instead of all this ,once they understand properly each other and ready to accept their responsibility their life will be good.They don't want to sacrifice their life for the sake of culture.

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
Now a days , the thinking of youngster is changing. They want to live their life with out any constrain .From their point of view it is ok. Getting married , after if the marriage won't work properly then they have two choice one is adjusting other is divorce. Instead of all this ,once they understand properly each other and ready to accept their responsibility their life will be good.They don't want to sacrifice their life for the sake of culture.

For that purpose only, should they start living together to find their compatibility ????

For understanding each other better, it's not at all necessary that they should stay together. Even spending a few time together is necessary. If they have not understood each other till now, how can they claim they are in love? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Mary
If they wont follow any ritual of any religion then the people are who are getting married may change their mind in future and leave the other person. So if ritual is performed then they will remember that they have promised to their partner that they will be respecting and will be with that person till the end. and most of the families are still in this relationship due to the power of this ritual only.

Actually ritual of marriage is performed for getting blessings from God.

I hope you got the answer now

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

If they wont follow any ritual of any religion then the people are who are getting married may change their mind in future and leave the other person. So if ritual is performed then they will remember that they have promised to their partner that they will be respecting and will be with that person till the end. and most of the families are still in this relationship due to the power of this ritual only.

Actually ritual of marriage is performed for getting blessings from God.

I hope you got the answer now

Yes...am also saying the same thing.
Those people who don't believe in any religion or customs can follow this. But those who think, we should marry some day in future........I can't find any logic for it :evil: :evil: :S

Meera sandhu
I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings. I just want to clear one point. Animals don't get married they live together and spend whole life in a jungle where all other beings are just animals. We are human beings. Our fore father has made some rules and norms to keep us aloof from jungle beings. Otherwise we should migrate from city to jungle.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
My parents will never allow me in to involve in live - in - relationships. Even i too don't like to involved, as i don't think is an ideal way of living.
After Marriage, you can get support and respect. But when you are not married, then the other person, won't have that much respect, as there is nothing in between them, except so called ' Friendship'.

Yes, new generation doesn't want to get married, but the parents who have seen a good generation of marriage, they know how important marriage is, should make their understand, what marriage is all about.

Want to make each day Accountable

When we are performing the marriage rituals, we are promising something. As all of us know, promises are to be kept. That's the only purpose of conducting the ceremony. Also to get the approval and blessings of all elders as we believe, we respect our family and elders, which is a part of Indian culture.

Meera sandhu
My parents will never allow me in to involve in live - in - relationships. Even i too don't like to involved, as i don't think is an ideal way of living.
After Marriage, you can get support and respect. But when you are not married, then the other person, won't have that much respect, as there is nothing in between them, except so called ' Friendship'.

Yes, new generation doesn't want to get married, but the parents who have seen a good generation of marriage, they know how important marriage is, should make their understand, what marriage is all about.

Also, before breaking a marriage, couples will think 1000 times, as it belongs to two families also while break up in a live together relationship can occur, even if 1 of them is willing to do so

Meera sandhu
When we are performing the marriage rituals, we are promising something. As all of us know, promises are to be kept. That's the only purpose of conducting the ceremony. Also to get the approval and blessings of all elders as we believe, we respect our family and elders, which is a part of Indian culture.

Sandhyaji don't mind but marriage is even more than that. It is not limited to promises and respect of the two families. If possible kindly go through the legends and sacred books. The Indian culture is above all other cultures existing in the world. If possible read the philosophies of Swami Vivekananda.

Also, before breaking a marriage, couples will think 1000 times, as it belongs to two families also while break up in a live together relationship can occur, even if 1 of them is willing to do so

The new Generation are not understanding what Marriage is all about. But Parents, who are together from so many years, need to taught their children, that the real thing is in Marriage, not in live-in- relationship.

Sandhyaji, you know better than me , that what is the strength of Marriage, as you are married Women.

Want to make each day Accountable

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.