Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I agree with @gulshan as the kids may suffer in future if the parents relationship is not legalized.. however Indian society still doesn't accept such relationship..

In some religions such type of relationship is considered as offense and severe punishments are given that may include death...

There is no social approval for such relation as everyone belongs to some religious community which has own rituals. But there should be legal recognition of live in relation. Such relation differs from regular marriage only in matter of wedding ceremony which is just a few hours event whereas the relation is continuous. There may be an amendment in special marriage act for recognizing live in relation as regular marriage if this relation lasts for three years or there is a child born out of such relation.

Instead of this, law should be made strict enough to avoid divorce of the two couples. Moreover, if people starts following western culture, crime rate will be more in India. Girls will be killed, raped and kidnapped on regular basis and nobody will sue case in court. Prostitution will increase in society. It will become legal profession in our country which is already there in western countries.
My parents will never allow me in to involve in live - in - relationships. Even i too don't like to involved, as i don't think is an ideal way of living.
After Marriage, you can get support and respect. But when you are not married, then the other person, won't have that much respect, as there is nothing in between them, except so called ' Friendship'.

Yes, new generation doesn't want to get married, but the parents who have seen a good generation of marriage, they know how important marriage is, should make their understand, what marriage is all about.

Also, before breaking a marriage, couples will think 1000 times, as it belongs to two families also while break up in a live together relationship can occur, even if 1 of them is willing to do so

The new Generation are not understanding what Marriage is all about. But Parents, who are together from so many years, need to taught their children, that the real thing is in Marriage, not in live-in- relationship.

Sandhyaji, you know better than me , that what is the strength of Marriage, as you are married Women.

Yes Ronark, that's why I am repeatedly emphasizing the importance of marriage in modern times too....
If things go like this, after 10-20 years, when my kid is grown, she will see such situations only.
Even if we see some wrong thing repeatedly, we gradually accept it, though we may not do earlier.

People may laugh at me, if I say, if a boy and girl are in true love, they should never even touch each other till they got married. Till now, am an old person in some matters. But it's not a problem for me, among friends. I want to teach my daughter also, such lessons. :) :)

Meera sandhu
I agree with @gulshan as the kids may suffer in future if the parents relationship is not legalized.. however Indian society still doesn't accept such relationship..

In some religions such type of relationship is considered as offense and severe punishments are given that may include death...

There is no social approval for such relation as everyone belongs to some religious community which has own rituals. But there should be legal recognition of live in relation. Such relation differs from regular marriage only in matter of wedding ceremony which is just a few hours event whereas the relation is continuous. There may be an amendment in special marriage act for recognizing live in relation as regular marriage if this relation lasts for three years or there is a child born out of such relation.

Instead of this, law should be made strict enough to avoid divorce of the two couples. Moreover, if people starts following western culture, crime rate will be more in India. Girls will be killed, raped and kidnapped on regular basis and nobody will sue case in court. Prostitution will increase in society. It will become legal profession in our country which is already there in western countries.

Devyani, If divorce system is made strict and if the girl or boy is really facing trouble because of hies/her partner, then it would be very difficult.

I think still, the Court see the matter between the couple, who comes to the court for divorce, and tries that they don't get seperated. If they think that they can't live together, then they give them divorce.

Want to make each day Accountable

Devyani, If divorce system is made strict and if the girl or boy is really facing trouble because of hies/her partner, then it would be very difficult.

I think still, the Court see the matter between the couple, who comes to the court for divorce, and tries that they don't get seperated. If they think that they can't live together, then they give them divorce.

Actually it took years and a lot of difficulties to legally separate. Many counsellings are done. Also, I think, they should live separately at least for an year to file for divorce.

Meera sandhu
I have asked some doubts....
But no one has given me an answer, who supports such relationships.

Meera sandhu

Sandhya no one will support such realation ships. Will you agree such realations.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I won't approve such relation ships. as these kind of relationships comes under bad deeds.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sandhya no one will support such realation ships. Will you agree such realations.

But some people do approve it. Just go through the discussion posts.
So, I have asked some questions to those people. Let them answer it :P :P :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
No one will surely approve such relation ships ,if such relation ships exist then they will be maintained secretly. As in i heart an actor and actress in of the film industry has such relation ship.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

No one will surely approve such relation ships ,if such relation ships exist then they will be maintained secretly. As in i heart an actor and actress in of the film industry has such relation ship.

One Advani had live in relation with Rajesh Khanna. Now she is totally discarded and the lawfully wedded wife Dimple is so close even though she was away from Rajesh Khanna. This explains enough the hazards of live in relation. The main hazard is that live in relation is not socially recognized.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.