The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
ya of course why not.......Even i suggest all of my friend to marry without dowry.........

Let me bookmark this page. I will ask you some days later :P :P :P

Ya of course you bookmark this page when i marry without dowry i invite you on my marriage that day i show you........ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If it's a love marriage, there are chances

But if it's an arranged one, chances are low. Yet i am hoping for the best :evil: :evil:

I don't think it's love marriage so i send you an invitation you have to come for clearing your dought.......... :sick: :sick: :sick:

Dought???? ;)

You can't predict your future. Who knows.... you may meet her today or tomorrow, next to your office or home or rail way station or even a bus :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
ya of course why not.......Even i suggest all of my friend to marry without dowry.........

Ya of course you bookmark this page when i marry without dowry i invite you on my marriage that day i show you........ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I don't think because up to date i have no love and i don't think it happen in future.........

But if it's an arranged one, chances are low. Yet i am hoping for the best :evil: :evil:

I don't think it's love marriage so i send you an invitation you have to come for clearing your dought.......... :sick: :sick: :sick:

Dought???? ;)

You can't predict your future. Who knows.... you may meet her today or tomorrow, next to your office or home or rail way station or even a bus :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I don't think because up to date i have no love and i don't think it happen in future.........

Dought???? ;)

Let us wait and see

Meera sandhu

Dought???? ;)

Let us wait and see

I hope you will right but i don't think so...Ya i agree just wait............ :P :P :P

Nobel thought and don't forget.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
This is the latest movie name of my favuorite hero So I changed name with picture.

So why did you make me confused?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Your thinking are nice Chandan but no one do as you told even you too....

Your thinking are nice Chandan but no one do as you told even you too....

What about you? Yours was a love marriage? :P

Meera sandhu
If it name is chandan It cannot means that he also do love marriage as i do......
I think Europeans are far far better than Indians in the case of dowry. Though their relations break up easily, they never give first preference to dowry. I think so. Am I right????????

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.