The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am married without giving any dowry. In fact most of the marraige expenses were taken care by my husband's family. They did not take any furniture or any major gifts from my family.. :)
20-30 years back Dowry was demanded with force but today parent give it to their daughter.It continue but way are changed.......
That Nice and it show that there are still some who are against these System.But everyone is not just as you.......
I had married with out taking dowry. I also want others to follow this one.

Hope more and more truly educated persons come forward to stop this heinous practice!

Yes of course.
It can come to an end only if the groom/boy thinks so and remain firm in his decision, that's very rare nowadays.
I am very happy to say about my dearest friend Prasad...I have already told a lot about him in the jealous thread, has made him boddunan member also.
Last month he got married. He has a good job in government sector. Yet, he told him parents that he will never marry for dowry. Last month, he married a girl from a very poor family.
My friend is really 1 among 1000. :)

Meera sandhu
Sasi now now turned to Gabbar singh.You need not dowry.Gabbar ko to sirf thakur chahiye.

Thakur ka haath :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Also Basanthi's dance...

Really a nice name Sasi...... :)
I also misunderstood it first ;)

Meera sandhu
This is the latest movie name of my favuorite hero So I changed name with picture.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Hope more and more truly educated persons come forward to stop this heinous practice!

Yes of course.
It can come to an end only if the groom/boy thinks so and remain firm in his decision, that's very rare nowadays.
I am very happy to say about my dearest friend Prasad...I have already told a lot about him in the jealous thread, has made him boddunan member also.
Last month he got married. He has a good job in government sector. Yet, he told him parents that he will never marry for dowry. Last month, he married a girl from a very poor family.

My warm congrats and good wishes to your friend, we need youngsters greater in numbers!
Ya you are right this example proves this fact better and i wish every one gets friend like your friend......

Yes of course.

My warm congrats and good wishes to your friend, we need youngsters greater in numbers!

I am really lucky to get such a nice friend. He is like a vast ocean of knowledge. If he works in forum, definitely he will be the shining star. Chinmayjee, you will like him very much. But what to do, he is a very sincere government employee who never spares even a single moment of working hours. :(

Meera sandhu
Ya you are right this example proves this fact better and i wish every one gets friend like your friend......

But many have answered in an another thread, when I talked about such friends, they will be jealous. I don't know why :huh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.