The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Let us come back
Ceemji......did you get dowry for your marriage?

If he take dowry nothing can be done but you can force him to stop dowry by doing their child marriage without dowry..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ceemji
Are you hearing what Alam says???? :woohoo:
What's your opinion??? Please tell something

Meera sandhu

Let us come back

If he take dowry nothing can be done but you can force him to stop dowry by doing their child marriage without dowry..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ceemji

Ya i also want to know ceemji opinion. :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Let us come back

Ceemji

Ya i also want to know ceemji opinion. :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Ceemji,
where is your answer? :cheer: :P B)

Meera sandhu
Now a days marriage has become a business. If we want to get a match first they talk about money. If the other person interested to give money then they will marry girl though the girl is anyway, she may be black, blind and anything. People are just moneyminded in marriage in the name of dowry.\

Even I want to get marry without giving dowry. I even requested my parents but they said if we wait till that the guy who does not take dowry then you will become old.

So friends now every one want dowry. there are very rare marriage without dowry. One of my childhood and best friend had marriage without dowry.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Now a days marriage has become a business. If we want to get a match first they talk about money. If the other person interested to give money then they will marry girl though the girl is anyway, she may be black, blind and anything. People are just moneyminded in marriage in the name of dowry.\

Even I want to get marry without giving dowry. I even requested my parents but they said if we wait till that the guy who does not take dowry then you will become old.

So friends now every one want dowry. there are very rare marriage without dowry. One of my childhood and best friend had marriage without dowry.

Yes Sarala...you are absolutely right.
If girls want to get married, they should carry a money bag in hand.
parents do give girls also, their earnings. It's bit different from dowry.
Fixing marriages only on the basis of weight of money bag is really ridiculous. It is better for girls to keep those money in banks and live in its interest rather than going to another home with her money bag, leaving all her dear ones to get scoldings and beatings of her husband, parents and also his relatives and serve them as a servant in prison to get 3 meals in return :angry: :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu
I just saw this article scrolling. Just have a look. Really funny
http://www.boddunan.com/miscellaneous/57-stories-a-tales/3728-dowry.html

Meera sandhu
Sandhya i agree with you, but there are some people who say that you can give dowry how you can,and they look after their daughter in law as their daughter. So we need to think both positive and negative sides also

Sandhya i agree with you, but there are some people who say that you can give dowry how you can,and they look after their daughter in law as their daughter. So we need to think both positive and negative sides also

they may look after her good. But if dowry not paid within the contract period, we can see them change to actual colours :blink:

Meera sandhu
yes you are right. There are some people who are good. They won't wait for dowry. if we pay they will be happy if we pay later then also they will be happy. they won't torturer the daughter in law.He treat her as their daughter. and the dowry money they give to the daughter in law only..

yes you are right. There are some people who are good. They won't wait for dowry. if we pay they will be happy if we pay later then also they will be happy. they won't torturer the daughter in law.He treat her as their daughter. and the dowry money they give to the daughter in law only..

Dowry is for their son, not daughter-in-law. He has full rights on it in most cases :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.