The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think Europeans are far far better than Indians in the case of dowry. Though their relations break up easily, they never give first preference to dowry. I think so. Am I right????????

But Indians are not Europeans.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I think Europeans are far far better than Indians in the case of dowry. Though their relations break up easily, they never give first preference to dowry. I think so. Am I right????????

But Indians are not Europeans.

Also, they don't think, their girl kids are burden. Isn't it? :S

Meera sandhu
[quote]Also, they don't think, their girl kids are burden. Isn't it? [/quote]
Only illiterate and uncultured people think so.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
[quote]Also, they don't think, their girl kids are burden. Isn't it?

Only illiterate and uncultured people think so.[/quote]
"Uncultured"...I agree with it. They may be illiterate or literate irrespective of rich or poor. But it's true, poor people hate girl kids most. Isn't it? :evil:

Meera sandhu
Yes I agree with you ram this is due to lack of money with them and having fear of dowry.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes I agree with you ram this is due to lack of money with them and having fear of dowry.

But they never feel bad in accepting money/dowry too!!! Isn't it?

Meera sandhu

"Uncultured"...I agree with it. They may be illiterate or literate irrespective of rich or poor. But it's true, poor people hate girl kids most. Isn't it? :evil:[/quote]
Ya you are right and i think in sake of money this thinking arises in mind........... :angry: :angry: :angry:

"Uncultured"...I agree with it. They may be illiterate or literate irrespective of rich or poor. But it's true, poor people hate girl kids most. Isn't it? :evil:

Ya you are right and i think in sake of money this thinking arises in mind........... :angry: :angry: :angry:[/quote]
Money is a devil. No doubt ;)

Meera sandhu

Ya you are right and i think in sake of money this thinking arises in mind........... :angry: :angry: :angry:

Money is a devil. No doubt ;)[/quote]
Ya you are right and i think every crime is also commited in sake of money too.
Let us carry forward this discussion. How many of you have married without dowry? :evil:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.