The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That's great to know....After hear your word i think we loss one good member.......
That's great to know....After hear your word i think we loss one good member.......

Yes of course. Let us hope he could find some time here in future

Meera sandhu
Back to the topic.....
Though Kerala is the state that holds maximum educated males of the country, they are not far behind in the greed of money. I think, in the early age itself, parents fix thoughts in the mind of a boy that he should bring wealth to family. Isn't it?
Let me say procedure of Kerala arranged marriages.
When parents look for a groom, definitely they will fix some brokers. They tell brokers, what can they give to their girls. In return, they will also have certain demands about the groom since they are buying him. So brokers will look for such relations only, which suits best on the basis of dowry. Other factors will come only second...qualification, job profile and family back ground of both girl and boy.
When they find, both girl and boy likes each other.....while girl and boy are talking...... outside the home bargaining will be done between elders of both the families about dowry. Even though they never mention the name "Stri dhanan", talks will definitely be there about what the groom will get. If some money is to be paid after a couple of years after marriage, that deal is also done.

I have seen many marriages where boy sends the girl to her home after marriage, if dowry according to contract not given and will take her only if he gets it. Even if it doesn't happen, they will torture the girl in her husband's home, till money is got. The tension, pressure and depression of such girls, when treated in this manner is really heart breaking.
I have seen many such incidents.

Meera sandhu
Ya you are right sandhya and i wish that no girl is facing such type of brutal condition....Sometime this condition became reason for the death of girls also....
Ya you are right sandhya and i wish that no girl is facing such type of brutal condition....Sometime this condition became reason for the death of girls also....

Yes, of course.
Money is everything...not relationships. If they won't get the money according to contract, they will change their condition, sure.
@Chandan
Are you ready to marry a girl without dowry?

Meera sandhu
ya of course why not.......Even i suggest all of my friend to marry without dowry.........
ya of course why not.......Even i suggest all of my friend to marry without dowry.........

Let me bookmark this page. I will ask you some days later :P :P :P

Meera sandhu

Ya of course you bookmark this page when i marry without dowry i invite you on my marriage that day i show you........ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ya of course you bookmark this page when i marry without dowry i invite you on my marriage that day i show you........ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If it's a love marriage, there are chances

But if it's an arranged one, chances are low. Yet i am hoping for the best :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

If it's a love marriage, there are chances

But if it's an arranged one, chances are low. Yet i am hoping for the best :evil: :evil:

I don't think it's love marriage so i send you an invitation you have to come for clearing your dought.......... :sick: :sick: :sick:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.