The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But taking tea in empty stomach is bad to lever.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Yes it is bad for Liver and stomach especially people who suffer from stomach ulcers or severe acidity problem. Thats why always u need to have something atleast one biscuit with the tea.
[quote]RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:

Yes it is bad for Liver and stomach especially people who suffer from stomach ulcers or severe acidity problem. Thats why always u need to have something atleast one biscuit with the tea.[/quote]
You know it better.as a doctor suggest some more tips.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Intake of 5-6 cups of tea is not really good for the health. Maximum 2 cups of tea with some snacks is fine as we Indians are habituated to tea.
Instead of tea try green tea or herbal tea and ofcourse milk is always good option instead of tea.
Yes @ seetal

Green tea, tulsi tea and other similar herbal tea are good for health as well as mild on stomach. I know it becoz I have seen it's advantages..

I love flavoured milk instead of consumung milk directly. Even adding some health drink can be goosd idea.
Yes @ seetal

Green tea, tulsi tea and other similar herbal tea are good for health as well as mild on stomach. I know it becoz I have seen it's advantages..

I love flavoured milk instead of consumung milk directly. Even adding some health drink can be goosd idea.

My father mix a spoon of turmeric with a glass of milk he says its good for health. :)
My father mix a spoon of turmeric with a glass of milk he says its good for health. :)[/quote]

Hey come on this is generally used for people suffering from pain or broken bones. I hope you have no problems like that? :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

My father mix a spoon of turmeric with a glass of milk he says its good for health. :)

Hey come on this is generally used for people suffering from pain or broken bones. I hope you have no problems like that? :laugh:[/quote]

When we are injured then its really helpful.But i don't know if it is really helpful when we are not.He says its good for blood pressure as this avoid clotting of blood in the body. :)
Hey come on this is generally used for people suffering from pain or broken bones. I hope you have no problems like that? :laugh:[/quote]

When we are injured then its really helpful.But i don't know if it is really helpful when we are not.He says its good for blood pressure as this avoid clotting of blood in the body. :)[/quote]

Doctors strictly prohibit the use of any thing like turmeric with milk. They would never allow to use this for patients in any case.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Hey come on this is generally used for people suffering from pain or broken bones. I hope you have no problems like that? :laugh:

When we are injured then its really helpful.But i don't know if it is really helpful when we are not.He says its good for blood pressure as this avoid clotting of blood in the body. :)[/quote]

Doctors strictly prohibit the use of any thing like turmeric with milk. They would never allow to use this for patients in any case.[/quote]

I don't know but he says he saw it on TV in some heath program. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.