The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Like story of crow and stones in a narrow flask. I remember that story which i translated for US members.

This is favorite story of my kids.Besides this i know many stories like greedy dog,mantu monkey..hehehe... :laugh:[/quote]

Tell me some of those story, I shall need them soon.[/quote]

I will tell you when you will come to my house in MAY. :laugh:
]

Tell me some of those story, I shall need them soon.[/quote]

I will tell you when you will come to my house in MAY. :laugh:[/quote]

Keep them on a CD, I will take the CD to Australia. I would need it then.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No i won't give you CD i don't want you to do business from my stories abroad. :laugh:
[quote]Sasikanth.K wrote:
I like to drink butter milk but not milk I hate that smell also.

Sandhya-
Me too..... But i can't live a day without tea [/quote]
What a coincidence. I also like to take tea atleast five times a day.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Sandhya-
Me too..... But i can't live a day without tea

What a coincidence. I also like to take tea atleast five times a day.[/quote]

And i don't know how many times i drink as i never say NO if someone asks me for the tea. :laugh:

Sandhya-
Me too..... But i can't live a day without tea

What a coincidence. I also like to take tea atleast five times a day.

And i don't know how many times i drink as i never say NO if someone asks me for the tea. :laugh:[/quote]

Look Bhaiyya I am an Indian i can drink tea at any time without a no.

I like flavored milk,milk shake but plain milk,I can't drink it,but in my opinion we should drink milk everyday ,I know when I am in 12th class I drink milk with baurnvita.
rational numbers worksheets
I like flavored milk,milk shake but plain milk,I can't drink it,but in my opinion we should drink milk everyday ,I know when I am in 12th class I drink milk with baurnvita.
rational numbers worksheets

Yes we should drink it everyday as it makes us healthy.People don't drink just due to its taste but they should as they can always mix anything which they like to make it tastier. :)
Yes we should drink it everyday as it makes us healthy.People don't drink just due to its taste but they should as they can always mix anything which they like to make it tastier. :)[/quote]

Beware while drinking milk. There is so much adulteration these days that drinking milk is not safe. Take care.

People who don't like to drink milk must try adding Milk Masala in the milk. It tastes awesome...I never liked the milk taste so I started adding this milk masala now I want it everytime.. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.