The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I hate the smell of complan milk. Its medicine smell. I never used to have it willingly but my parents used to make me have it forcefully

Now also, when you are 25+

Meera sandhu
She is still a child baby so she hates the smell of that one.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I love milk. I drink a glass of milk daily at night. I just add Women's horlicks in it. It really helpful to increase my stamina.

Be positive
Milk drinking in night having some advantages of getting good sleep and free digestion in the night.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Not at all! It's good for kids, pregnant ladies and feeding mothers. Otherwise, it will help only to increase body weight. Better option would be tea, coffee or curd. What you say? ;)

Cow's milk don't increase fat but it sharpens mind. :) :whistle:

But it contains fat yaar...fat removed milk is really healthy, no doubt.....abundant source of calcium

ok i will try it but if it will turn wrong means if i will loosevweight then?? :( :(
i do drink milk two times a day and the day when i dont drink i use to say my mother that my leg is paining because today i didnt had milk and she says its psychological.but i dont drink cow's milk it smells,i drink buffalo's milk.
And who say that by drinking milk you become fat,i have this habit from childhood, come and see me i am trying to gain some weight from past few years but didnt gained yet. :( :(

Even i also have the habit of drinking milk since childhood. :)

Try a glass of milk mixed with 1 spoon of honey daily may that will help you to gain weight. :)

This discussion helps me and gives a good knowledge about the aspect of the gaining or loosing weight by usage of milk.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Whole Body Vibration Exercise | Weight Loss
Yes i do

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I like milk very much.It is very good for health.Everyone has to drink it.
Yes it is good for health but most of the people don't like to drink it because of its smell and taste which is something bad and one must drink a glass/day to remain fit. :)

This discussion helps me and gives a good knowledge about the aspect of the gaining or loosing weight by usage of milk.

Actually, what do you want...to gain weight or lose it? :P :P :P

Meera sandhu

Actually, what do you want...to gain weight or lose it? :P :P :P

I want to maintain a fit body so want to loose some weight..lol... ;) ;)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.