Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There are few people who have ego to say sorry for their mistake. This is really bad

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Most of you people have answered, "I will say sorry, if I find that I have done mistake". It's sure, I also say so. But no one has told till now, ARE WE ABLE TO REALIZE OUR MISTAKES B)

The problem with we common people is that, we can't identify our mistakes and will always say, our horse has 3 legs. Am I not right???? :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
When this word comes off my lips I mean it!! Not a mechanical production or reproduction!!
Whenever i find myself wrong, i say 'Sorry' immediately. I dont care 4 my ego. Ego is not bigger than anyone's emotions. :)
Whenever i find myself wrong, i say 'Sorry' immediately. I dont care 4 my ego. Ego is not bigger than anyone's emotions. :)

Ego is what we should avoid to make relationships better. :)

I never keep ny ego issues up as i know ego will harm us in any case. :evil:
I do realize my mistakes also but not at the very moment. sometimes i say sorry first and then realize what bad i did and sometimes i realize and then i say sorry but in both sorry there is a big difference.when i realize it first i feel so guilty that i keep that person sorry until and unless he/she accepts that and forgive me.

a.s.

Ego is what we should avoid to make relationships better. :)

I never keep ny ego issues up as i know ego will harm us in any case. :evil:

That's the perfect SJ. Ego surely break relationships in to time. From both person one should understand this thing.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I never keep ny ego issues up as i know ego will harm us in any case. :evil:[/quote]

That's the perfect SJ. Ego surely break relationships in to time. From both person one should understand this thing.[/quote]
I never mind saying sorry if I am wrong. But I do not like people with wrong intentions. I never care for them.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

When this word comes off my lips I mean it!! Not a mechanical production or reproduction!!

Yes, of course. I also believe so....
But among friends no need to say sorry...only need to feel it

Meera sandhu

Yes, of course. I also believe so....
But among friends no need to say sorry...only need to feel it

saying sorry has got no meaning one should realize it by heart. :whistle:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.