Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I also never hesitate to say sorry to people if there is my mistake.
I think, This is good for good relationship.

Be positive
If i feel that i have done a mistake, i never hesitate to ask sorry.
yes thats what im feeling from the day since i accepted this that saying sorry is not a tough job even it make me feel good and peaceful from my mind.

a.s.
Well its human nature to say sorry but I think in some situations by simply saying Sorry we cannt expect forgiveness. I too say Sorry if I am wrong but very rarely expect others to say so.
I never expect sorry from others. If they say sorry for their mistake ok if they wont say ok. no problem for me. I feel soon they will realise

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

[quote]I never expect sorry from others. If they say sorry for their mistake ok if they wont say ok. no problem for me. I feel soon they will realise [/quote]

Wow, Sarala, you are a big-hearted person!! I am not, if someone is wrong and I am right, then I expect a sorry from that person and will make life misery for him or her until they say sorry! Of course, I do that to the only people who are close to me!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

same here also kalyani ji. but not always. actually i dont expect sorry from my dear ones because of their mistakes but i expect that because i love the way they make me feel good and the way they want me to forgive them.

a.s.
[quote]same here also kalyani ji. but not always. actually i dont expect sorry from my dear ones because of their mistakes but i expect that because i love the way they make me feel good and the way they want me to forgive them.[/quote]

To an extent, you are right but I hate to be taken for granted and not saying sorry definitely falls into that category.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I try to pacify a person up to a certain point, beyond that I become neutral and walk my own way. I don't want to be taken lying down.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Kalyani whatever you said is also right. People who do mistake should say sorry and we should expect sorry. But I feel why to expect things from others. I used to expect sorrys and many things from others. But what ever we expect we never get, so expecting and getting hurted is not right. Lets stop expecting and be cool. For everything god is there. God will make the person realize and god will only make the person say sorry.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.