Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I say sorry to any one without any kind of hesitation but there will be few people who have ego , though mistake will that persons only but they won't say sorry as they are egoistic

Ego is the main reason that people hesitate to say Sorry.One must not hesitate to say it to anyone if he/she is wrong.But to say sorry even when you are not wrong is not advisable. :)

The question is- Why do you have to say sorry if you are not wrong. Say it when you are feeling you have done some thing wrong and saying so would pacify the other party.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I say sorry to any one without any kind of hesitation but there will be few people who have ego , though mistake will that persons only but they won't say sorry as they are egoistic

Ego is the main reason that people hesitate to say Sorry.One must not hesitate to say it to anyone if he/she is wrong.But to say sorry even when you are not wrong is not advisable. :)

The question is- Why do you have to say sorry if you are not wrong. Say it when you are feeling you have done some thing wrong and saying so would pacify the other party.

Yes I too agree that when we are in the wrong we should have no hesitation in saying sorry, but when you know you have not done anything one cannot say sorry simply because someone else believes that you are in the wrong ! :unsure:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I don't feel any shy to say sorry to anyone,if the fault is mine.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes I too agree that when we are in the wrong we should have no hesitation in saying sorry, but when you know you have not done anything one cannot say sorry simply because someone else believes that you are in the wrong ! :unsure:

I totally agree, saying sorry just to please others does not feel right!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I think 'SORRY' should be from within. You should not do just for showing.

Want to make each day Accountable

I think 'SORRY' should be from within. You should not do just for showing.

I agree Ronark, neither should it be under false pretense just to make others feel better!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like sometime we are in a situation that we don't expect someone elder to us to say sorry instead we say sorry to them for no faults to keep harmony. :blink:
i never hesitate to say sorry if mistake is mine.
I dont think sometimes even if we hesitate to say sorry, situation makes us say it somehow.
however if it doesnt come from heart there is no use is saying it.. :unsure:
never. becoz automatically my mind will give order to say sorry to my mouth, and it will obey if it is a mistake :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.