Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I will say sorry if I had done mistake which is the great word to impress others.

but saying sorry for impressing others is not good as its not genuine.

a.s.
You are right this should be from the core of heart and not to impress others.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

When we don't have our fault then SORRY is not required at all. :laugh:

but sometimes sorry can be said to one whether its our mistake or not but to realize the person that its your fault and to show that you care you dont want to lose him/her.

This is new for me but i don't think its right to say sorry when we don't have our fault if we say it then somewhere we lose our self respect if that person don't realize his/her fault. :blink:
When we don't have our fault then SORRY is not required at all. :laugh:

but sometimes sorry can be said to one whether its our mistake or not but to realize the person that its your fault and to show that you care you dont want to lose him/her.

This is new for me but i don't think its right to say sorry when we don't have our fault if we say it then somewhere we lose our self respect if that person don't realize his/her fault. :blink:

saying sorry will never let your self respect go down.as saying sorry needs a lot of courage.not everyone say sorry to each other.and by saying sorry you will not be down nor your age will decrease as we say in hindi"sorry khne se koi chota ya bada nahi ho jata"

a.s.
Courage or no courage that makes you feel guilty if you say sorry for nothing. If one is wrong then sorry is okay otherwise that is commitment of guilty.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

but sometimes a sorry can make others realize their mistake and can make them say sorry from the next time when they are wrong.

a.s.
I will say sorry if I had done mistake which is the great word to impress others.

To impress others?
Then try to impress me :cheer: :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Let me see how many sorries will it need :P

Meera sandhu

To impress others?

will you be impressed by just sorries?? :unsure: :unsure:

a.s.

To impress others?

will you be impressed by just sorries?? :unsure: :unsure:

I am asking Sasi, as he is believing in impressing others through his sorries :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
I don't if it is my mistake but if not then never I do say sorry except to my family members

If you do mistake then it is good to say sorry.It cannot decrease your image............... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.