Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I use to watch serials long back but now I watch only reality shows, I like tvs saregama and bigboss

Big Boss :blink: :blink: :blink:
i can't tolerate it even for 5 minutes :silly: :silly:

Big Boss is not worth seeing. So are scores of TV serials. Good serials are very less in number

But i like to see big boss. I don't like to see fights, but some positives are there.

Want to make each day Accountable

Ronark, I never watch a single episode of Big Boss. I watch officer betia, CID, Choti Bahu, Qubhool hain

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Ronark, I never watch a single episode of Big Boss. I watch officer betia, CID, Choti Bahu, Qubhool hain

Happy to see you here. :) :)
I don't know any of the serials from above.
Choti Bahu- I know there is one girl Radhika i think. But in real life, she is muslim. I like her.

I use to watch serials long back but now I watch only reality shows, I like tvs saregama and bigboss

Even I don't like Big Boss but sometimes when they fight in the house and argue it makes me laugh at them they all trying hard to attract audiences with their acts in BB. :laugh:

Even I don't like Big Boss but sometimes when they fight in the house and argue it makes me laugh at them they all trying hard to attract audiences with their acts in BB. :laugh:

i don't know why we people are interested in neighbour's home and their fightings :blink:
such programs are targeted for such gossip loving people.

Meera sandhu

i don't know why we people are interested in neighbour's home and their fightings :blink:

Enjoyment comes, when we see others fight. :woohoo: :woohoo:

that's why I told you once (after checking your DOB), you love gossips ;) ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

that's why I told you once (after checking your DOB), you love gossips ;) ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I don't think this, but i was saying how the people used to think about fights. I like to alone. You are wrong mam, that i like gossips. I like to remain away from gossips.

I don't think this, but i was saying how the people used to think about fights. I like to alone. You are wrong mam, that i like gossips. I like to remain away from gossips.

truth is that, those people who have a lot of time in hand has plenty of time to spend in gossiping. Villagers is the best example.
also, house wives having no work at home, who have plenty of time to watch serials and BIG BOSS :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
I love to watch Madhubala serial in colors channel.Beside this I also love to watch Balika Vadhu.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.