Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I dont watch any serials except one in Kannada which is about travel...I find most of the hindi prime time serials almost similar , since almost all of them have joint families,manipulative people all the time trying to cause harm to others and scheming women..honestly , it is not worth watching!

I too never watch Hindi serials, they turn out to be a cause for severe headaches. There used to be a few good serials in Marathi but now they also have turned the Hindi way. So I stopped watching them altogether. I only watch Grey's Anatomy on Star World occasionally when I have the time and sometimes Two and a Half Men, it is much better than others!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I dont watch any serials except one in Kannada which is about travel...I find most of the hindi prime time serials almost similar , since almost all of them have joint families,manipulative people all the time trying to cause harm to others and scheming women..honestly , it is not worth watching!

I too never watch Hindi serials, they turn out to be a cause for severe headaches. There used to be a few good serials in Marathi but now they also have turned the Hindi way. So I stopped watching them altogether. I only watch Grey's Anatomy on Star World occasionally when I have the time and sometimes Two and a Half Men, it is much better than others!

The reason all serials are alike because most of them are products of Ekata Kapoor, with same panel of writers they forget which scene is to go in which serial so they all are so similar. You have watched one og them means you have watched them all.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I watch only one hindi serial which is study oriented and very interesting

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I too watch Grey's anatomy at times and Friends with my daughter since she loves it, it is funny but not something that I would watch on my own accord...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I watch only one hindi serial which is study oriented and very interesting

Which one? Can you tell us?

Want to make each day Accountable

I too watch Grey's anatomy at times and Friends with my daughter since she loves it, it is funny but not something that I would watch on my own accord...

Usha mam, me too. I too watch Grey's Anatomy and Master Chef Australia on Star World.

Want to make each day Accountable

Thank you said by: usha manohar

The reason all serials are alike because most of them are products of Ekata Kapoor, with same panel of writers they forget which scene is to go in which serial so they all are so similar. You have watched one og them means you have watched them all.

Yes that's true and now all the other directors from other regional languages are hooked on her formula of the same evil scheming, overly made up women who resemble something like witches in a fairy tale! :blink:

I love Friends a lot but they are not showing it at the moment. The other serial I really loved to watch was Castle, one of my favorites!

CID, Shapath, ek Hazaro mein meri behna hai, Bade Ache Lagte hai, Arjun, Health Mange More

I love Friends a lot but they are not showing it at the moment. The other serial I really loved to watch was Castle, one of my favorites!

I too have seen a few episodes of Castle... There used an old black and white serial called Twilight zone which was recently being shown as a rerun on Star world, which was very interesting,however they stopped showing it after a few episodes..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.