Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Watching one or 2 serials is ok. But continuously watching serials is a great addiction of them like smoking

Sorry Sarala, I never watch television serials. I consider those as time killers. So I am not the right person to answer this question>

I watch but judiciously. At least not "Bahu" series
:) Usha ji whenever you have time watch only comedy serial. Language is not barrier in watching comedy serials.
I dont watch any serials except one in Kannada which is about travel...I find most of the hindi prime time serials almost similar , since almost all of them have joint families,manipulative people all the time trying to cause harm to others and scheming women..honestly , it is not worth watching!

I too never watch Hindi serials, they turn out to be a cause for severe headaches. There used to be a few good serials in Marathi but now they also have turned the Hindi way. So I stopped watching them altogether. I only watch Grey's Anatomy on Star World occasionally when I have the time and sometimes Two and a Half Men, it is much better than others!

I too watch Grey's anatomy at times and Friends with my daughter since she loves it, it is funny but not something that I would watch on my own accord...

I love Friends a lot but they are not showing it at the moment. The other serial I really loved to watch was Castle, one of my favorites!

I too have seen a few episodes of Castle... There used an old black and white serial called Twilight zone which was recently being shown as a rerun on Star world, which was very interesting,however they stopped showing it after a few episodes..

Yes anil, I too like comedy serials :) there used to be one called Yeh Jo hai zindgi which was really good ...later they began showing the mega serials which all look the same after a while..

Yeh Jo hai zindgi was my favorite once. Now i switched over my allegiance to 'Comedy Circus.'

Yes "yeh jo hai Zindagi" was a nice serial I also used to watch it even I was in school I used to wait till late night to watch that serial. Rakesh Bedi,Shafi Inamdaar were too good in that serial. :)
I used to watch 'Stone Boy' of Aftab in my school days.
I now remember an Elephant story of kids shown every Sunday morning 85-86. Can anyone remember it?

Meera sandhu
I dont watch any serials except one in Kannada which is about travel...I find most of the hindi prime time serials almost similar , since almost all of them have joint families,manipulative people all the time trying to cause harm to others and scheming women..honestly , it is not worth watching!

I too never watch Hindi serials, they turn out to be a cause for severe headaches. There used to be a few good serials in Marathi but now they also have turned the Hindi way. So I stopped watching them altogether. I only watch Grey's Anatomy on Star World occasionally when I have the time and sometimes Two and a Half Men, it is much better than others!

I too watch Grey's anatomy at times and Friends with my daughter since she loves it, it is funny but not something that I would watch on my own accord...

I love Friends a lot but they are not showing it at the moment. The other serial I really loved to watch was Castle, one of my favorites!

I too have seen a few episodes of Castle... There used an old black and white serial called Twilight zone which was recently being shown as a rerun on Star world, which was very interesting,however they stopped showing it after a few episodes..

Never heard of Twilight Zone, will watch it the next time they show its reruns! I also liked to watch The Big Bang, it was really very funny and hilarious!

They are very old black and white series and they are very popular with the western watchers so they keep showing them something like X files, have you watched them Kalyani :) ...
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0052520/

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I use to watch serials long back but now I watch only reality shows, I like tvs saregama and bigboss

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

I use to watch serials long back but now I watch only reality shows, I like tvs saregama and bigboss

Big Boss :blink: :blink: :blink:
i can't tolerate it even for 5 minutes :silly: :silly:

Meera sandhu
But this years Big boss is not that great, previous ones were good, and it's good only when there are celebraties in it

But this years Big boss is not that great, previous ones were good, and it's good only when there are celebraties in it

one of my friends, Swapna..never misses even a single episode. If she can't watch it on TV, she downloads from net :silly: :silly:

Meera sandhu
Before marriage I never use to miss even a single day, i use to watch daily but after marriage I can't do that

Big Boss :blink: :blink: :blink:
i can't tolerate it even for 5 minutes :silly: :silly:

Big Boss is not worth seeing. So are scores of TV serials. Good serials are very less in number
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.