Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I only see a serial name "Tarak Mehta ka OOltah Chasmah".It is really funny .
B) I have not time to watch TV serial. But I like Tarak Mehata Ka Ulta Chasma-Sub TV, Balika Vadhu- Colour.
which has been your fav tv serial of all time
:) Usha ji whenever you have time watch only comedy serial. Language is not barrier in watching comedy serials.
I dont watch any serials except one in Kannada which is about travel...I find most of the hindi prime time serials almost similar , since almost all of them have joint families,manipulative people all the time trying to cause harm to others and scheming women..honestly , it is not worth watching!

I too never watch Hindi serials, they turn out to be a cause for severe headaches. There used to be a few good serials in Marathi but now they also have turned the Hindi way. So I stopped watching them altogether. I only watch Grey's Anatomy on Star World occasionally when I have the time and sometimes Two and a Half Men, it is much better than others!

I too watch Grey's anatomy at times and Friends with my daughter since she loves it, it is funny but not something that I would watch on my own accord...

I love Friends a lot but they are not showing it at the moment. The other serial I really loved to watch was Castle, one of my favorites!

I too have seen a few episodes of Castle... There used an old black and white serial called Twilight zone which was recently being shown as a rerun on Star world, which was very interesting,however they stopped showing it after a few episodes..
Now I don't see any serial. better to see a film in that time.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
:) Usha ji whenever you have time watch only comedy serial. Language is not barrier in watching comedy serials.
I dont watch any serials except one in Kannada which is about travel...I find most of the hindi prime time serials almost similar , since almost all of them have joint families,manipulative people all the time trying to cause harm to others and scheming women..honestly , it is not worth watching!

I too never watch Hindi serials, they turn out to be a cause for severe headaches. There used to be a few good serials in Marathi but now they also have turned the Hindi way. So I stopped watching them altogether. I only watch Grey's Anatomy on Star World occasionally when I have the time and sometimes Two and a Half Men, it is much better than others!

I too watch Grey's anatomy at times and Friends with my daughter since she loves it, it is funny but not something that I would watch on my own accord...

I love Friends a lot but they are not showing it at the moment. The other serial I really loved to watch was Castle, one of my favorites!

I too have seen a few episodes of Castle... There used an old black and white serial called Twilight zone which was recently being shown as a rerun on Star world, which was very interesting,however they stopped showing it after a few episodes..

Yes anil, I too like comedy serials :) there used to be one called Yeh Jo hai zindgi which was really good ...later they began showing the mega serials which all look the same after a while..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

which has been your fav tv serial of all time

I love only humour based shows like Comedy Circus and Tarak Mehta ka ulta chashma
Now I don't see any serial. better to see a film in that time.

me too....
days have passed since i watched serials...
years back, I used to watch Itihaas regularly on doordarshan....1998 or 99
It was stopped in the middle :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Yes anil, I too like comedy serials :) there used to be one called Yeh Jo hai zindgi which was really good ...later they began showing the mega serials which all look the same after a while..

Yeh Jo hai zindgi was my favorite once. Now i switched over my allegiance to 'Comedy Circus.'

Yeh Jo hai Zindagi used to be my favorite, I remember it well even though I was in school, I think 4th or 5th std! Another good one used to be Shekhar suman's Waah Janab!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Never heard of Twilight Zone, will watch it the next time they show its reruns! I also liked to watch The Big Bang, it was really very funny and hilarious!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.