A well-known speaker started off his seminar by holding up a Rupee 1000 NOTE.

In the room of 200, he asked, "Who would like this Rupee 1000 note?"

Hands started going up. He said, "I am going to give this note to one of you but first let me do this." He proceeded to crumple the note up. He then asked, "Who still wants it?"

Still the hands were up in the air. "Well," he replied, "What if I do this?" And he dropped it on the ground and started to grind it into the floor with his shoe. He picked it up, now all crumpled and dirty. "Now who still wants it?" Still the hands went into the air.

"My friends, you have all learned a very valuable lesson. No matter what I did to the money, you still wanted it because it did not decrease in value. It was still worth Rupee 1000/-.

Many times in our lives, we are dropped, crumpled, and ground into the dirt by the decisions we make and the circumstances that come our way. We feel as though we are worthless. But no matter what has happened or what will happen, you will never lose your value.

You are special. Don't ever forget it! Never let yesterday's disappointments overshadow tomorrow's dreams.

C H E E R S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks Pinakin for sharing this short lesson. I was in deep need of it.
Pinakin,you are sharing very useful and good information in forum. Its very good. you are doing good job.

Want to make each day Accountable

Thank you said by: pinakin thakre
very nice and courage ful also .It is learning us to to give importance to ourself.
This may be good for inspiration. However, spoiled notes are not circulated and unacceptable. These have to be returned to RBI. Also if you suffer mental or physical injury, your efficiency will decrease and may also get bed ridden or sent to mental hospital. Thus the example given is inapt.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

i think some thought has to be given to what gulshanji has just posted.when i read the post,i was with you..pinakin. after reading the reply of gulshanji, i think there is some truth in it.
Nice lesson posted here.Thank you pinakin for giving such valuable thought.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
It is indeed a good lesson and i too need it at present. People surrounding us really make us depress due to their behaviour but this type of attitude can real help to cope-up in such situation. :)
This is a nice inspirable lesson but can you explain the line "Never let yesterday's disappointments overshadow tomorrow's dreams".'I did not understand it clearly

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

This is a good life lesson.Every one will face this situations in the life.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

This is a nice inspirable lesson but can you explain the line "Never let yesterday's disappointments overshadow tomorrow's dreams".'I did not understand it clearly

This only means that you should not give too much importance to failures in the past. You can succeed now and in future even if you failed in the past.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.